Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter reunion

Options
  • 31-03-2004 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

There was reunion plans here but they have been cancelled.Use this thread to make another reunion if anyone wants.Sorry about that.Please no-one try to go to Cork on the date I said.No-one will be there(due to my planning).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

FOOLS!

dublin. green. noon.
    preferably easter weekend or the following, as this weeked is Arsenal - Utd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 mr. scanger

The reunion has been set as i posted above.I know it may not suit some but that's wat it is.If ya want to come let us know, if ya dont then that up to u, but please dont try to change the reunion.If u want a reunion of ur own make one and tell ppl bout it, coz me and ali hav organised this.Y is it that evry time sum1 makes a reunion sum1 else tries to change it?

i'll let 'sum1' else answer that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

mayb bcuz U cnt speel.

/limps off with cane, hair and teeth falling out, mumbling about them younguns

For supposedly talented youth you don't really seem to have enough cop on to realise that I was just saving myself a bit of time by typing the way I was.It seems however that you cant understand words even when they are spelt phonetically.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Its perfectly understandable, just annoying

Seeing as you have 10,000 characters to use, why not just use the english language properly, theres no reason to use txtspeak

And alim, be nice, not ALL ctyi people live in dublin. (I cant be there, as ill be so jet-lagged it aint gonna be funny)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

Originally posted by mr. scanger
    For supposedly talented youth you don't really seem to have enough cop on to realise that I was just saving myself a bit of time by typing the way I was.It seems however that you cant understand words even when they are spelt phonetically.

Oh come now everyone can clearly understand what you're saying. It just takes a little more time to process. People hate it cause it funks up your english and it's really annoying. There's a whole lazy aspect added to your post. You have people thinking "Man look at this guy, he's got a whole keyboard in front of him and can't be arsed to use it, and because he wants to take less time writing it, he's costing me more time translating it to English. How I loath him." I don't reall loath you though, I just loath what you did. Ah I love the word loath. I only really think it's ok to put that sort of a thing in text messages, but that's cause there's only a limited amount of space and stuff.

Anyway I'm sure I expressed that somewhere before. It says that the reunion is in Cork. That sounds suspiciously like a place that isn't Dublin. Which is good I guess, cause I'm kinda sick of this place. Maybe I'll move to another world. Free from the tyrannies and evils of this one. Evils like people who make you wear pants.IT'S NOT FAIR DAMMIT!!! This new world will be slendiferous. It will have marvellous things such as Henry Winkler.

well the response i was expecting to be put in was:
    "yours is on a monday. he's talking about a Saturday."

having said that. no one bleeding well bothers coming up. have your corker reunion. have fun.

the generation change from ses2 '02 to present is unbelievable. n00bles the lot of ya. no offence intended.

Ok sorry if I annoyed people it's just I had a lot of work on last night and I was talking to some people on MSN so I was used to writing that way.I really think some people are takin it too far though, going on about translating it to English and f*ckin up grammar.It's only got a few letters missing.It wasn't from my spelling, just from me typing so fast.

Just to let everyone know, due to events we didn't think of before this we have had to call the reunion off.I will edit the original post and mods feel free to delete this thread.The reunion is not going ahead.

due to events we didn't think of before this we have had to call the reunion off

Wait, Lemme guess. Easter?

• Advertisement

No smartarse it turns out that day is a bank holiday and I just remembered I have to work this easter.Ali isn't too keen either anymore.

Sorry mr. scanger, i couldnt resist :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement