Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you playing at the moment?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

battlefield vietnam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    R-type Delta is brilliant but nowhere near as hard as R-type 1+2. R-type 1+2 are the only two games I gave up trying to beat. Got to the last boss in both but could never beat them. Godd luck trying to do it. Theres also R-type Leo which is emulated by Mame. It's not like a traditional R-type though since theres no force power up.

it'll probably take me a few months to get delta
    last week i got to what i hope was the last level of r-type 1, damn it was brutal, i just managed to get to the mid-level check point and can't get much further, despite much trying
    theres 2 streams of flying things, one of which is behind you, so you have to dodge their shots, then you have to perfectly time your passage through the one in front of you, then the level opens up and theres horde of flying things at the top of the screen and i just can't dodge the large amount of bullets they shoot at me

r-type leo was, in a way, very easy, you just had to be rich to complete it, because you could continue from exactly where you died, i liked some of the level design and lush backgrounds

how was r-type 3 in terms of difficulty? its the only one i've completed, and strangely there were only 2 or 3 times when it seemed extremely difficult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Far Cry - wow! just played from the beginning to a short bit past the demo level.
    such a sweet game once you get into it

Freelancer - started a new game of this after getting stuck on far cry. classic game.

Silent Hill 3 - well, i caved in & checked a faq. at least i know what i'm supposed to do, even though i'm sure i tried it before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭joshcork

Medieval - Total War all the way

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

no net connection, so NOLF2, Mordor1.1 and my flute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Bf: Vietnam
    X2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Final Fantasy VIII (?)

Final Fantasy X-2

Deus Ex: The Invisible War, Just Finished 2 Endings Today. (XBox)

Deus Ex (PC)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Balance of Power: 1990 Edition (1989, PC)
    "Users with hard drives may have difficulty running this game."

Mordor 1.1 (1996 or so)

PS2=Rise to Honour and Hitman2
    Xbox=Links 2004
    Gamecube=Star Fox
    GBA=Golden Sun 2
    PC=Deus Ex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭naitkris

PC (as of the last couple of days) - UT2004, Quake III Arena, Quake II, Unreal Tournament

• Advertisement
Advertisement