Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NGage down to €199

Options
  • 31-03-2004 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭

Just to let you all know ... from Tomorrow (1st April) the N-Gage is down to €199 in Vodafone's Ready to Go Range ... Not bad for a Symbian Handset I suppose

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

thank god i waited i was about to buy this phone then i saw your post. saved me a good bit

NOT!!!!

Worst april fools joke EVER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

As soon as I get the damn afterburner fixed on the bat mobile I'll pop out and get one. Myself and the boy wonder love playing games !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

Looks out though, they are about to announce the n-gage 2.

http://www.mobile9.com/news/2004/04/ngage_2_to_launch_april_14.php

Nokia has confirmed N-Gage 2 will be launched on the 14th of April 2004. N-Gage 2 will address previous usability issues with the original N-Gage.

Nokia have invited members of the press to a location in central London on 14 April for a pre-E3 announcement, which further fuels speculation that the unveiling of N-Gage 2 is imminent. The invite dangles the press a carrot with the words "be one of the first to see into the revolutionary future of 21st century mobile gaming". Nokia will be making announcements at E3 in May, which has long been the expected timing for the unveiling of N-Gage 2, but jumping the gun at this stage would certainly raise the new hardware's profile. Fighting it out with the likes of Xbox 2 demos and top titles like Doom 3 at E3 is a tough order for the successor to a relatively unsuccessful handheld, so stealing a march would be a logical move.

Advertisement