Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nuclear Blast online shop.

• 01-04-2004 10:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭

As the heading refers to have any of ye ever ordered from the online store nuclearblast have? If so how long did delivery take as they have a large amount of goodies I wish to waste money on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Never ordered from them before, no... How much are they charging per CD?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Reasonable enough about 14 euro for a lot of the new releases. Varies byt the looks fo things. Shipping is 16:50 to ireland though but if one orders enough then it is worth it.

http://shop.nuclearblast.de/index.php is the shop site.

They have a lot of tshirts im going ordering that I cant get for love nor money here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Both Nuclear Blast and EMP.de have revamped their sites and now have an English version too. I havent ordered from them since i moved to Ireland, but i've always found them reliable in Germany. You should log on to their sites every couple of weeks since they sometimes have brilliant sales on. Only thing is the delivery charges suck - not too bad at 17 yoyos but still. I guess you wouldnt be ordering a single CD anyways - just split a large order with your mates.
    How much are they charging per CD?

(is that you AW?:) )

That depends, but if a brand new release is 22.99 or something ridiculous like that in Ireland, you'll get it for 15.99 online with EMP.

Check out www.metalblade.de , pretty good too. But the best so far has to be www.metalmerchant.com , if you manage to log on, that is. Ultra-slow site for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by Ronan|Raven
    Reasonable enough about 14 euro for a lot of the new releases. Varies byt the looks fo things. Shipping is 16:50 to ireland though but if one orders enough then it is worth it.

I ordered a few CDs from play.com recently, usually about £10 each which is €15, but with free delivery really makes it worthwhile.

I'd reconmend you check play and see if they have what you want first. They've not the best selection in the world, but I ordered the new Exodus, some In Flames, and the Mithras album there, so chances are you should find something you want there. Usually only takes a couple of days to arrive, so probably a lot handier than ordering from Germany.
    Originally posted by Ancient1
    (is that you AW?:) )

It is indeed. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Play dont have the tshirts I want though!

• Advertisement

What T-shirts are you looking for?

There's a few other sites that sell T-shirts, dunno if you're lookin for anything in particular, but if you want Maiden/Slayer/Megadeth/Metallica T-shirts for about 15 yoyo's, look no further than www.speedy-promotion.de

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

i got stuff from nuclear blast in about 5 days the last time i ordered.

the first and only time i ordered form emp it took 2 MONTHS because when youre entering your address it gets formatted in the german fashion, i had to email the correct format of my address to them.
    nuclear blast is better and cheaper than emp anyway.

when youre entering your address it gets formatted in the german fashion
    - yea potential problem. It's easiest if you ring them - they speak English and work Saturdays as well.
    Maybe it's worth ordering from the US as well with the current exchange rate being quite good!

Check out www.northfire.de as well.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Nuclear Blast had allowed you to enter your name and address to receive catalogues. They send me catalogues of new stuff every few months, despite the fact Ive bought nothing from them! :) It would probably help if the catalogue wasn't in German!

Is the Tshirt you're looking for in www.olympusdesigns.com ? Olympus is based on Isle of Man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

My mate ordered from them the first week of january and he got his order the first week of febuary.
    I prefer buying stuff from e-bay.I ordered a children of bodom t-shirt and sent the money several weeks ago but due to the postal strikes its going to be a while before anything arrives.But in the past Ive gotten pantera dog tags,judas priest dog tags, t-shirts,bags,hats,runners and I got them real quick and really cheap too.It all depends on your payment and how fast it gets to the person,if you pay early you get your stuff early.So try e-bay for some good stuff also.

• Advertisement
Advertisement