Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Spillane - The Mad Woman of Cork

• 01-04-2004 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

have a listen here:

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2003/1212/rattlebag.html

Great stuff. Don't worry - you won't have to listen to an interview to hear it, the song is at the very beginning. Not released yet but i think it's due to be shortly.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

On another note, has anyone ever seen that absolute MENTALIST in Bishopstown? She always gets the number 8 bus n you see her counting her rosary beads and talking to herself...
    I was in 4star waiting for a pizza and she was chatting away to herself "Oh don't look at me like THAT, i killed him... I had to kill him, he was on drugs like!"

I was just like... "Uh huhhhh..." *slowly backing out the door*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Hehe, i think my girlfriend was talking about that person last night. She saw her in a mini-skirt and she lifted up her shirt and flashed her and she had nay a bra on. I am talking about the crazy lady flashing my girlfriend not visa versa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Its a great tune, words written by Patrick Galvin who wrote the story Song for a Raggy Boy which was recently made into a film, see John live if you can he's great fun.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement