Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demutualisation

Options
  • 01-04-2004 3:38pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Quickie,

I've an account with EBS for years so am deemed a member if they demutualise.

Q: Is there a difference between the amount of money in my savings account and any winfall I may have i.e. i have around 200 yo yos, if I increase up to say, 5K will I get more windfall

ps had a look on askmoney, but there is simply too many threads which os confusing

On another note am also with Standard Life at their basic with profits policy
    Same question, If I increase monthly contributions from 26 yo yo to say 200 yo yos, will I get more windfall on demutual......

Tks

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

There usually isn't any difference in windfall amount as long as you meet the min requirements.

EBS is highly unlikely to demutualise in the short or medium term future.

Advertisement