Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jason Robinson - France Game

• 01-04-2004 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Just wondering what ye thought of Robinsons decision to kick the ball in the last minute of the French game in the 6 Nations ?

Picture the situation again, down by 3pts, championship on the line, got the ball in space in the last minute, am one of the best runners in the game - but i kick it into touch ?

Also, do you think Woodward will select him again as it just seemed like the actions of someone who didn't care anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I actually looked away when he did it, but seems astonishing, the actions of a man who's confidence has been shattered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Jason "headless chicken" Robinson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I was staring at the screen in abject disbelief.

Even a dodgy schools full back knows that he should keep the ball in play and in hand when trailing at the end of normal time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

Originally posted by ALLGOOD
    Just wondering what ye thought of Robinsons decision to kick the ball in the last minute of the French game in the 6 Nations ?

Picture the situation again, down by 3pts, championship on the line, got the ball in space in the last minute, am one of the best runners in the game - but i kick it into touch ?

Also, do you think Woodward will select him again as it just seemed like the actions of someone who didn't care anymore.

Wouldn't have mattered a damn anyway coz they needed to win by a margin of 8 points or something. More than a converted try anyway, considering they were 3 points behind...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭ALLGOOD

Ya, actually forgot about that 8 point thing, but you'd think he'd give it a go anyway !

• Advertisement
Advertisement