Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

oxygen worth going?

• 01-04-2004 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

is this oxygen thing worth going to at all. does anyone know any of the line up for the dance tent. i never went to witness before and i really dont like all that indie and rock sh*t to much. and if them f**king "darkness" are there i definately wont be going.

anyone any advice for the raver this summer(without any event to go to):( :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭froggie_1

man i know the feeling. sure im here in Galway....very little dance gigs on over the summer....a few good club nites here and there but nothing on a major scale. i reckon Oxegyn will be worth a look. i bet theyll announce a big dance line up...i really hope they do anyway....sure if they have a dance tent then theyll announce some big names for sure. they had Hawtin and Garnier last year...sure that was just unreal off the rails madness altogether. they have the Chems again anyway so at least theyre tryin to cater for us anyway....well just have to wait and see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭deckie27

well chemical bros and massive attack r lined up and i think FELIX DA HOUSECAT, JOSH WINK, FUNK D VOID, JEFF MILLS and CARL CRAIG might be lined cause there all playing in t in the park so fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

dance lineup wont be announced for at least another month

tho mills will be there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

...in which case i will take back at least half of all the bad things i ever said about that festival, although i still wont go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭froggie_1

i was lookin at some of your posts as regards festivals here tyranny (creamfields and GK) and i'd agree with you on most of em....i have to say tho, the 2 times i was at Witnness, i really dont think there is a better wknd to be had in this country, when you go with the right people....i went with 2 fellas from new zealand last year and they couldnt get over how easy going and friendly every1 was....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

to each his own, but i can have fun with my mates in my back garden, dont have to spend 130 on having fun with them listening to music that does my head in... my days of going to hear stuff just for the sake of it are long gone.

Advertisement