Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

silly banning...

• 01-04-2004 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭

Seeing as how the thread was closed, just a quick note to register my amazement at the banning over the april fools joke.

C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

A horrible thought has occurred to me just as I hit the post button - is it possible the banning was an April Fools joke as well? !? Oh dear :) better go check that prison forum thingy....

C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭v10

Agreed.

Silly reason to ban someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

heh heh heh, the amount of people i got with "Hey, you dropped your pocket!" was amazing.

Anyway... it was a bit of a silly reason alright, i would have assumed the mods would have been ready for the odd April Fools joke. Ah well, maybe he was pissed when he found out eircom really weren't reducing prices to resonable levels.

don't hurt me chief

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

people have posted links to warez here with out any banning yet a april fools joke = banned?
    booo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 godlittle

he was pimping his hosting company aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

Originally posted by Phibsboro
    Seeing as how the thread was closed, just a quick note to register my amazement at the banning over the april fools joke.

C

part of the nanny state. the mods all get lessons from michael mcdowell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭El_MUERkO

Calm down lads he wasnt taken out back and shot.

Here i'll lighten the mood...

domo_fap.gif

Advertisement