Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save The Wrestling board

Options
  • 01-04-2004 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

I just want to say that i like the wrestling board and im not a WWE geek or idiot or anything else that people label wrestling fans as, i just like wrestling plain and simple.

And its for that simple reason alone that i cannot understand why ECKSOR was put in as CO-MOD of the board, the only reason i can see is that he was put in to close it down permanently at some stage and hope nobody protests, not that hed give two flying frigs anyways.

there is a stigma attached to being a wrestling fan, just like any prejudice it is grown out of ignorance and mis-perception

if this Boards.ie is truly a place to express your opinion then lets keep the Wrestling board as is and not have any more discussion of closure.

And if you do close it then ignorance and mis-perception really does have a place in society

Shin
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The only reason I'll close it is if threads like this continue to be a complete pain in the ass.

In short, STFU.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement