Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More wwe dvd's on the way

• 01-04-2004 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

First and foremost, they're finally doing a bret hart one, there's an eddie guerrero double dvd on the way out, as well as an rvd one, a hall of fame one and a 'rise and fall of ecw' one

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Have you got a link for these? I'd love to see a Bret Hart DVD!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

nope, they're all a long way off their US release

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

oh I meant a link for the news.

edit: doesn't matter. I found the link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

I heard about them a few days ago. I cant wait until the Bret Hart DVD comes out though I can see it being slightly biast from a WWE point of view and I can see them leaving out the fact Vince screwed him big time, so as a Bret Hart fanatic Im approaching this with extreme caution, as will a lot of other Bret fanatics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

The WWE and Vince McMahon have always been pretty open about the screwjob, and there's no way they'd leave it out. It has the potential to be the most interesting part of the dvd. Also, did Bret Hart really come out of it all that badly?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING!...They said Bret screwed Bret, it was all Brets fault, when we all know HBGay lost his smile went crying to Vince and Vince came up with how they cant afford Bret even if he drops his salary bla de bla, Vince broke the contract agreement (30 days creative clause) HAS HE EVER BEEN OPEN ABOUT THAT! nop, was he open about the waiting car for Earl butt kissing Hebner, why did he the next night give the go ahead for the midget bret hart? why? he's never been open about this just the bull**** end of it all.

How did it work out better for Bret some toss down in Ted Turners WCW known as Bill I cant wrestle for for doggy biscuits Goldberg ended his career.

Advertisement