Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The kittens strike back.

• 02-04-2004 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

Came across this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

hehe, i like it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

n1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

moved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Those kitens are Ferral, one is called Colin and and the other is Will, :)

That was so bad. . . .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

haha... thats goodin :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

whats a domo kun?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

lol

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Very good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Payback's a bitch. :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

domo-kun (brown guy) is a mascot for a japanese tv network. He is the latest craze in japan. He has about 18 little clips of his adventures. I've gotten hold of 8 so far and getting more soon they are available for download. All in japanese but you can understand what is going on because there is not much dialogue. Domo-kun got his name because the first words he heard were a tv announcer say thank you very much and it was shortened to domo-kun, so the literal translation of his name is "Mr. Thank-you-very-much."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by D
    domo-kun (brown guy) is a mascot for a japanese tv network. He is the latest craze in japan. He has about 18 little clips of his adventures. I've gotten hold of 8 so far and getting more soon they are available for download. All in japanese but you can understand what is going on because there is not much dialogue. Domo-kun got his name because the first words he heard were a tv announcer say thank you very much and it was shortened to domo-kun, so the literal translation of his name is "Mr. Thank-you-very-much."

interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Doctor Funfrock

lol

Advertisement