Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

annoying neighbour

Options
  • 02-04-2004 8:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

guys,

someone put an annoying little program on my that toggled between caps lock and num lock every two seconds on my pc..
    I couldnt figure it out until i was made look like a fool!!

how can i get him back?!?!?

suggestions suggestions suggestionss

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Printscreen
    paste into paint
    save the bitmap

on the desktop set the taskbar to minimum size - move to top, move all the icons to top as well

right click on desktop - change the colour scheme so the taskbar is same colour as desktop

adjust vertical size on monitor so you can't see the taskbar

right click on display and use the print screen as wallpaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

For out and out vandalism, you can't beat shaving the heads off a load of matches and carefully putting them inside a floppy disk. Next time he uses the disk - woof!

Although that's probably taking things too far:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Gotcha good adonis, our internal it dept didnt appreciate you wasting there time by the way
    hehehehe

Advertisement