Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Question] Widescreen TV's

• 02-04-2004 12:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there's anywhere in Dublin with a wide selection of (reasonably priced) widescreen TV's? On a quick look I'm seeing some kinda expensive prices for the offerings online. Any suggestions of sites/stores to check out?

<Edit> BTW, I'm specifically interested in something in the 32", 100 hz range for use with a v. good DVD player (Teac AG9250)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Same here. Considering upgrading too a Flat Screen 32".

Seem to remember a thread on here about someone like PowerCity offering a *

Phillips recently at a great knockdown price, but now I cannot find the thread.

Any suggestions appreciated.

P. :ninja:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Expect to pay about €1000 for a TV like that. You might get a $100 here or there off, but don't expect any miracles, these things are expensive and you get what you pay for.

Advertisement