Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

T.Raumschmiere

• 02-04-2004 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

hey people have ye ever come accross this lunatic? my german buddy just told me about him and gave me some of his stuff....unreal.
    the tune monstertruckdriver is one of the best tunes i have ever heard.
    check this out and download the video to that track and enjoy....i just have to see this headcase. http://www.mute.com/t_raumschmiere/monstert.html
    :):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

the album "radio blackout" is excellent

mtd is so horribly terrible you have to love it, the rest of the tunes are actually decent tho lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Saw him live in the Metro a few months back, facking nutjob.

(I hear he actually drives a monster truck...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭froggie_1

the metro? is that here in Ireland?
    id say his sets are wild...got radio blackout in deckheads here in Galway.
    great album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

the metropolitan is where electric city is on every thursday night in town

great lineups they get, went to the raumchmire night but left after decal (who was ****ing unreal) coz i was workin the next mornin

Advertisement