Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invert Mouse?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Non-inverted is for damn commies. Are YOU a commie, son?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

There's nothing wrong with being a commie :D

I normally play whatever is default... what I hate though it console FPS as the analogue is just too slow for aiming...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It depends. For PC FPS games, off. For console FPS games, on and for third person and space-shooters, on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Agent Orange

Only n00bs don't invert. Ye never played X-Wing with a mouse, did ye?

Ye's lot make me sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭joshcork

Inverted mouse all the way
    Azreal's Tear an old game was the first mouse look game i played that had mouse look with no option to change the mouse axis
    I get such heat over it from the lads and i don't see why:dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Originally posted by moridin
    What's strange is that when I used to play Q1 I always played with invert mouse on, but then I tried to play some other game and invert mouse really really didn't work well with it so I had to change.

Now I play with it off, in quake and prettymuch everything else.

Goddamn, I can't remember what the game that forced me to switch over was :(

I was exactly the same... The game that switched me was Grand theft auto 3... Couldnt find the option to turn it off...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Left-handed inverties are the greatest abomination to ever seep up through the carpet tiles from the deepest depths of genetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

that said, in Battlefield I have it set that I push the mouse and/or joystick forward to pitch down, pull back to pull up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Everyone's born right handed. It's only the great ones that overcome it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭joshcork

Now the ones with non inverted mouse are really the inverted ones since if you take your monitor you move the mouse up to the top right hand corner same as in a game aiming up to your right. But with non inverted the opposite is true:D So your the ones that are truely inverting the sense of things from the PC point of view

May The "Inverted" Empire Rule Forever

• Advertisement
Advertisement