Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Off-Road Experience

Options
  • 02-04-2004 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

I just got my weekly MCN email and in it the had a link to this site Honda Off-Road Experience .
    As a motocross fanatic but never had the chance to actually drive one this would be the perfect chance.
    Im thinking of going this summer,looks to be a treat and at £145 its a steal!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

This looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Does look good... Pity they don't have any locations in Ireland..

Saw another off-road holiday web-site recently.. A 5-day tour of Andorra and north Spain for €1,250 or something close to that.. Looked fantastic..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

1250!
    yeh but its only over in wales,get the boat over and a bus down to them.
    I emailed them askin them for info on travel to get down to them and ill post a reply when i find out.

Advertisement