Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I challenge you guys!....

Options
  • 02-04-2004 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭

Alright folks, heres a toughie for you. On another forum I go to, we had a newbie show us pictures of a movie spaceship model for identification. We couldn't work it out, and its been driving me quite nuts. Its dated from the 1980s, but more than that we don't know. Its been suggested that its something done by an amateur, but the owner is convinced its been in a movie, and its very professional.

Care to pull the sword from the stone? Four hundred million Kudos to whoever gets it...

http://forums.sciflicks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11797&pagenumber=1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭xx

Hmmmm, one of the Culture spacecrafts from Iain M Bank's books?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

seen the movie ages ago, can't remeber the title but the story is, new race of ugly guys appeared in space killing most things in their path. Small group of kids "accidently" get hold of a new typ of space craft. Turns out that the ugly guys are genomes and that evil professor things humanity has reached its genetic dead end. So he selected the kids because they have good genes and the ugly guys' space ship all connect together like lego with that ship from the picture being the command module that fits on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

D, you're speling reely sucks... :p

(But you are not half as mad as the guy who has all that **** in his cellar...)

(D')peckerhead

Advertisement