Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April Fools Day Confessions, anyone?

Options
  • 02-04-2004 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭

Anyone get cayght and feel like confessing?

Every year for the past while, my friend tries something on with me. This year, on the evening of the 31st I saw him and asked him if he were going to be trying one this year, knowing that I would be on my gaurd. He said he wasn't going to bother.

However, the next day I got a text off his brother, who I am also friends with. He was telling me that it was just announced that the Pixies were playing Vicar St. the night before the Phoenix Park gig, and asking if I wanted him to book a ticket for me.Now, this guy (Brian) books tickets for us all the time, so this was perfectly believable, and great, news. I instantly replied taht I would.

Thirty seconds or so later, I realized I'd been had.

Oh yeah, Rockie told me that she cheated on me. Not very imaginative there!

Not much of a story, I know, but maybe some of you guys have great stories to tell. Anyone?

Advertisement