Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liquidation Sale [Cork]

• 02-04-2004 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,582 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i bid €1 :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i went for a job interview with them last november, but them seemd so completely disorganised and both of the guys didn't really have a clue what they were doing, i'm really not suprised at all that they went bust. might chexk out some of there stuff though :D

so do u just go along on the 5 & 6 and buy the stuff from the warehouse then or what??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,050 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Is this auction for trade only ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Heh, the auction is taking place just accross the river from me. Tempted to drop in and take a look. Although I can't say I have any interesting in buying 37 monitors.

I need a keyboard though, I see a batch of 600 keyboards for sale, are 599 other boardsie people interested in clubing together to get themselves a keyboard? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

Originally posted by MisterAnarchy
    Is this auction for trade only ?

It's a liquidator sale - as long as you have money, you're more than welcome.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Yeah, this auction is less than a mile away from me, so I might pop in. :)

Advertisement