Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumped from server after 10min

Options
  • 02-04-2004 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

When playing BF I get dumped off the server after around 10 mins, I play different servers & mods and my ISP is UTV clicksilver. Also sometimes when loading up the game or going to a map the game will minimise itself and the only way to get it running is tho do a reboot. Any help would be great, tks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

U on BB? Try switching ur speed down a notch on the ingame menu. Solves it for some people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Conlai, i have the exact same problem. I'm with clicksilver as well, its started happening around a week ago for me. I've tried absolutely everything so far and its still happening. I sent them an email a few days ago but they haven't replied, big fcuking surprise. I think it could be a problem with the Prestige 630 modem, but im not really basing this on that much. If you hear anything or figure it out let me know, ill do the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Conlai

Yeah I'm on BB, will try that. Not sure about the Prestige as I have a Netgear DG834 modem/router. Was messing around with the MTU and it seems to have sorted alot of problems that I was having. Including not able to access mail thru outlook and access some web pages. Settled on an MTU of 1100, but haven't had much a chance to test it properly. It did solve the mail and web problems. I will report back any improvements (assuming there are any).

Advertisement