Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Mcginelys Coach to Donegal

• 02-04-2004 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody here have the timetable for John Mcginleys Donegal to Dublin coach? Or know if they have a website?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Thank you very much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

McGinley's don't seem to have a webpage but McGeehan's do. McGinley's phone number is 074 35201.

And I found this with google in thirty seconds (hint)

Thanks scpetre but i was looking for companies that do Dublin-Letterkenny routes....dont suppose you know any?
    Thanks again.

Oh and i tried google but it was about as helpfull as cancer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Not a notion, senordingdong - I don't get to Letterkenny much (though I do know the nightclub in Letterkenny is called The Grill)

McGinley's seem to have an email at jmgtravel@eircom.net

They do own a domain (www.johnmcginley.com) but that seems to be out. I'd mail them and ask - if they're any way competent they should be able to send you a timetable by mail.

Indeed.

Cheers.

Advertisement