Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't believe this!

Options
  • 02-04-2004 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Holy ****, i come onto this boards.ie thing for the first time and start having a look around the different forums and what do i find? This ****ing ****e! A forum for ****ing faggots! Christ, ye bastards are ****ing everywhere these days. Between ye and the ****ing **** invading the country, ye have me driven ****ing mad. Just **** OFF AND DROP ****ING DEAD the ****ing lot of ye. ****ing ****!

And no, this isn't a troll or anything. I hate ****, i hate faggots, i wish you'd just all **** off. I mean, why the **** hasn't this forum been shut down? It's a ****ing disgrace and so's this boards.ie thing for allowing a **** forum.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Oh look, the word **** isn't censored !

//Edit:
    It is ! So maybe **** isn't then ?

First time coming to boards yet you know what the idea of a troll is ? We've got enlightened newbies. Woot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

also the snigger issue has been 'resolved' which is nice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement