Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help a Gamblers using Firefox

Options
  • 03-04-2004 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Disaster

Its Grand National day and PaddyPower.com doesn't seems to agree with firefox (or vise versa). When I try to deposit money to my account I get a screen full of text that looks like Java code. I have java enabled so I don't know what wrong.

Looks like I'll have to dig out Explorer again unless someone has any advice.

Advice on the ggs would also be appreciated btw.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

That's strange Mike, I just placed a few bets there on paddypower.com using firefox with no problems at all. I also have java enabled. What extensions are you using if any ? I found that adblock used to give me some problems trying to render certain pages.

PS. Bindaree ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mad Mike

Aha - Problem solved.

I had disabled cookies in the options menu and that was causing the diffculty. With cookies enabled everything works.

Thanks for you post Phoenix - It gave me the idea to try firefox again.

14:57 now - just time to place a few bets.

Advertisement