Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd vs Arsenal(scores)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

He didn't consider this match as important as the Champ League match or the Premiership matches and rightly so, its not.

Yes but if he didnt consider it important why did he bring on 3 fowards. i suppose He just wanted the treble so he could say he accomplished what united did in 99.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Originally posted by The Muppet
    The Difference being of course that Pires stuck Neville intentionally with his hand which is violent conduct and should be a straight Red. Reyes got injured by a tackle from scholes which unfortunaty happens from time to time.
    I Dont expect Arsenal suuporter to be unbiased enough to see this but thats as it was.

Believe it or not the game was even better if it was not watched through those Rose titned spec you always wear Muppet. Neville was bear hugging Pires and he tried to shake him off, there was not intent to hit him in the face, he was just lucky i guess and as for Scholes, he did not go for the ball at all, the ball was well clear and he lifted his foot to catch Reyes.

And as for the wanting to accomplish the 99 thing, get serious, do you think he cares that much about that ? Arsenal are still in the CL and are well ahead of Man U in the league, and resting Henry and the gang before a big week where they play Chelsea, Liverpool and Newcastle was far more important than winning a "Mickey Mouse cup" - Man U supporters words not mine - That a few years ago they were not even interested in competing for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Originally posted by Thanx 4 The Fish
    Believe it or not the game was even better if it was not watched through those Rose titned spec you always wear Muppet. Neville was bear hugging Pires and he tried to shake him off, there was not intent to hit him in the face, he was just lucky i guess and as for Scholes, he did not go for the ball at all, the ball was well clear and he lifted his foot to catch Reyes.

If you were not an ABU I may take your opinion seriously. Alan Hansen that closet United supporter must have been wearing tha same glasses as myself. Great result today and to do it without Ruud just proves how wrong those who said united depended on him too much were.
    :D

BTW Lemon should have gone as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

It doesn't matter about the injury caused, its about the intent.

If you ever see someone break someones leg due to a foul in football, they aren't automatically sent off, they are booked or sent off based ont he nature of the offense.

Late tackles which aren't directly intentional are different to raised hands.
    Raised hands automatically puts you on the bad side of the ref.

Neville gave away the foul for bear hugging Pires, Pires got the yellow for hitting him when he should have gotten the red.

I thought Ronaldo and Flethcher should have been both booked for time wasting, and Bergkamp for diving.

Just because I support man united doesn't mean my eyes are tinted, just cause you don't argee with them doesn't mean its obviously because they support a different team, get over it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

go on united :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

Believe it or not the game was even better if it was not watched through those Rose titned spec
    Where do i get me a pair of your anti-tint glasses as they seem to be the exact opposite of rose tinted ones and if i gave them to a few people we may actually hear unbiased accounts instead of 2 extremes.
    Neville was bear hugging Pires and he tried to shake him off
    Yes neville was bear hugging him and the free kick was given.
    there was not intent to hit him in the face
    Im not so sure. I dont normally shrug people off by striking behind me.
    and as for Scholes, he did not go for the ball at all, the ball was well clear and he lifted his foot to catch Reyes.
    Come now i always respected you in some regard as you do sometimes make valid points but this is such obvious trolling. Scholes has a history of mis timed challeges. I don't believe there was any intent what so ever other than that to get the ball.

Man if I were an ABU you'd know about it, and bandying that about as a reason why I would have an opinion different to yours is sad to say the least. Hansen also said that Silvestre should have had a penalty given against him, do you agree with him on that or are you just gonna pick and choose what you like out of what he said and ignore anything that you don't agree with. (He must be an ABU too as it seems that he does not agree with you on everything)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Pires did not deserve to go he was just trying to shrug Neville off as he was literally hanging out of him. Scholes' was a booking also, but it was a horror tackle, the ball was well clear. Definate penalty for the silvestre handball, the linesman was on that side I think, how did he not see it? But these things happen.

Arsenal were crap and United put in an unspectacular but extremely efficient performance. Ferguson had his tactics spot on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Originally posted by PHB

There was no intent from Pires, he had his back to him and tuned his body to get away, the fact that his arm is on the side of his body means that is went in Nevilles direction and luckily bitch slapped him in the face. I havnt seen one Man U fan yet admit it was a peno either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Second one was a peno, a harsh one but a peno anyway. First one was an accident and never a peno

Man if I were an ABU you'd know about it, and bandying that about as a reason why I would have an opinion different to yours is sad to say the least.

I do which is why I don't take your opinions about United seriously, thats hardly a surprise to you.

Hansen also said that Silvestre should have had a penalty given against him, do you agree with him on that or are you just gonna pick and choose what you like out of what he said and ignore anything that you don't agree with. (He must be an ABU too as it seems that he does not agree with you on everything)

I'll pick and choose if thats Ok with you.
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

If you think Pires should be sent off for that, you are really taking the piss. Keano comes in 2 minutes later and gives Pires a nasty boot in the thigh - not a word said. Now if you're gonna bass you're entire argument on 'intent', then you're gonna end up arguing that about 8 people should have been sent off in the game.

Anyway, on a lighter note, what about Silvestre's l33t basketball skillz??? Hopefully we'll see him in a Harlem Globetrotters shirt soon! :p

I do which is why I don't take your opinions about United seriously, thats hardly a surprise to you.

No, you think that I am because I disagree with you, it seems there are quite alot of people who disagree with you though and there cannot be that many ABUs around the place. Have you ever considered that perhaps you are wrong ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

havnt seen one Man U fan yet admit it was a peno either
    thought i wrote that it deserved to be a peno? Im a man u fan if u hadn't guessed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭qwertyup

I have to say, I'm rapidly losing respect for Vieira due to his diving. The guy is over 6 foot (IIRC), yet goes down at the slightest of touches. Though I guess if you can profit from acting the maggot, you better do so.

Bah to modern football

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

yeas. finally we've proved we're better than arsenal. 3 games this season and aresnal havnt won any.

its about time they were found out. the only reason they play so well is because they have a football genius as manager.

this victory is all the more sweet because we've virtually won the cup now plus we've ended arsenal's dream of equaling our great triumph of '99. roll on next season. a defeat for arsenal against chelsea will mean manu will be more happy than arsenal this year which would be ironic considering we've had a poor season.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Have you ever considered that perhaps you are wrong ?

the muppet wrong....nah never!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ah well lads its all over anyway Utd are in the final.

Now what all us Neutrals want is Sunderland to get to the final.

Roys vs Mick now that is a mouthwatering prospect. Trigger will have to face the man he was slagging as well. Hehe McAteer will probably stay in the dressing room.

/Keegan_mode on

"I'd just love it, just love it if Mick won the cup"

/Keegan_mode off :)

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by PHB

If you ever see someone break someones leg due to a foul in football, they aren't automatically sent off, they are booked or sent off based ont he nature of the offense.

so thats why steven Gerard is alowed to go in 2 footed every match :rolleyes:

Originally posted by smemon
    yeas. finally we've proved we're better than arsenal. 3 games this season and aresnal havnt won any.

its about time they were found out. the only reason they play so well is because they have a football genius as manager.

this victory is all the more sweet because we've virtually won the cup now plus we've ended arsenal's dream of equaling our great triumph of '99. roll on next season. a defeat for arsenal against chelsea will mean manu will be more happy than arsenal this year which would be ironic considering we've had a poor season.

12 points and utd are still the better side:rolleyes:

as gay byrne said

theres one for everyone in the audience*

*red tinted specs

just how bitter are utd fans nowadays!!

• Advertisement

arsenal will be far more disappointed with their season than utd if they end up going out to chelsea and the chmapions league.

the league is wrapped up so it doesnt feel as sweet winning it on the final day. a cup final is.....a cup final, always sweet to win.

im saying of course arsenal have the better prize in the league, BUT because they've come so close to winning everything, it would be heartbreak should they only end up with the league.

and if the impossible was to happen and arsenal lose all their next 3 games, they might end up with nothing at all! :eek:

LOL disappointed at winning only the league. If they do I will be delighted. The Champions League is a long shot still. Milan or Madrid are the favourites by a long way. I will be disappointed if Chelsea knock us out alright.

I can see Arsenal losing one of their remaining Premier League matches but not 3 of them. One defeat doesn't mean our defense has gone from one of the best in the League to the worst :)

Gandalf.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Dissapointment is temporary. If it wasn't, United would still be despondant at collapsing in the PL and being dumped out of the CL, and wouldn't give a crap that they'd just reached the FA cup final.

By the end of the season should Arsenal finish top, bringing back the PL to Highbury will mean much more to Arsenal than Utd winning what they consider to be a meaningless trophy.

Main points is: NO TREBLE and Arsenal can not be considered a great side after todays poor performance. A good side not great.

There's that noise again. A sort of grinding noise, it sounds a little bit like an axe...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

a defeat for arsenal against chelsea will mean manu will be more happy than arsenal this year which would be ironic considering we've had a poor season.

YE M8 U IS ALWYZ TLLN DE TRUT!! U R DE BEST POSTAR ON BOARDZ AND IT JST PRVES DAT KIDS HAEV SOEMTIN CLEVAR 2 SAY

MODZ, PLS MAEK SURE DATY SMEMOMMNON IS MAED A MOD CUZ HE IZ ALWYS RITE

Originally posted by qwertyup
    I have to say, I'm rapidly losing respect for Vieira due to his diving. The guy is over 6 foot (IIRC), yet goes down at the slightest of touches. Though I guess if you can profit from acting the maggot, you better do so.

Bah to modern football

Have to say it was funny to see him out muscled by that colossus Ronaldo today.:D

On a serious note why did wenger take off Pires today . I though that was a mistake as that decision diminished the effect Henry could have made on the game IMO.

On a serious note why did wenger take off Pires today . I though that was a mistake as that decision diminished the effect Henry could have made on the game IMO.
    resting him for chelsea? who knows :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

Wondering would Wenger have been better off "resting" Henry in the league game, considering most fans now believe it is wrapped up, he could then have used him today?? Chuffed with the result for united, while watching it I was thinking bout the difference in the 99 treble squad and this arsenal squad (who i believed could have done the treble this year), I reckon its down to the size of the squad, maybe had arsenal held onto jeffers, van bronkhorst & pennant maybe they could cope with the schedule better. Pennant and vanb are playing great football at the moment, could have made the difference today...fresh legs coming on etc.

Again not gloating that arsenal haven't completed the treble, just saying....

john

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bribren2001

Great win and all without; Van d Man and Saha, for all those critics saying united rely too much on ruud- total crap!

Arsenals treble-what treble!
    leave it to the real teams!

GO ON THE DEVILS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

The one thing I love is the attitude of certain united fans. Are they happy they have made it to a final, no they just want to gloat about another teams misfortune. Ah well if thats what makes you happy.

Of course an Arsenal Fan would never suffer from that affliction. Not a van horseface or divesalot in sight ! The United team on the pitch today wore white shirts. United were in control and didn't look like a team prepared to lose. The Gunners didn't seem to get a chance to take charge of the game and behaved like spoiled children who wanted the ball all to them selves but couldn't get it !

utd are turning into liverpool hoofing long balls up to ronaldo or whoever !

Whats the tint on your glasses jank ? United's defense - Wes included - had a great game and I can only recall about 2 speculative "hoofs" forward from united the rest being up along the right towards Ronaldo or with intent or played out of the box.

As for the coin incident was the seating behind the dugouts not split to separate the two sets of fans. Really poor show from whichever group it came - Life ban and castration would be a fit punishment - that and a visit to SpecSavers ;-)!!

I wish Sky would quit showing those extreme slomo shots, Scholes' tackle on Reyes was made to look intentional whereas in real-time Scholes started his slide towards the ball well before Reyes disposed of it. I think if you look back at any similar tackles from other teams/games you would see this. It's difficult to change direction/stop when you're running.

Having seen the attitude of the gunners on the pitch over the last couple of weeks it would appear Arsenal are at risk of throwing it away like they did last year. Chelsea are playing well at the moment and with games against Leeds (Viduka for President !!) Newcastle and Liverpool (a team with a point to prove) Arsenal may lose a wheel or two along the way. The spat between Henry and Lauren (?) during the week and Pires' lack of self control against Neville and Fletcher (just before he was taken off) indicates a team unable to take the pressure IMHO ! Don't get me wrong, much as it pains me to admit it, Arsenal have been a pleasure to look at this season and SHOULD win the CL and PL but if they cant handle the pressure without letting off at each other then they could end up with nothing at all, unlikely I know but still . . . possible ?!
    Have to say it was funny to see him out muscled by that colossus Ronaldo today.

:D ROFLMFAO !!!!!
    On a serious note why did wenger take off Pires today . I though that was a mistake as that decision diminished the effect Henry could have made on the game IMO

Pires was losing the plot -he'd had a go at Fletcher just before he was taken off. I'd say Wenger didn't want to risk ending the game with 10 against 11 for the last 10 or 12 mins and risk losing him for future games.

Anyway with defeat comes humility, learn from it and move on.

Tinky

Originally posted by eirebhoy

BTW - ManU fans >>>>> Arsenal fans (were there actually any?)

Not as many as there should have been as Arsenal couldn't sell their full compliment of tickets and returned 900 unsold tickets.Link

Atmosphere: A real cup cracker. United diehards produced a crescendo of noise - despite being given a reduced allocation - but the Arsenal supporters played their part too, although it was surprise they returned 900 unsold tickets.

The Gunner fans that did travel were very quite for some reason with United fans really getting behind their team , it must have seemed like a home game to the UTD players. Strange considering the occasion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭TheC0CK

Well done to Utd. Did brilliantly today. Amazing what Arsenal can get out of Utd. It is amazing how badly these teams do not want to lose to each other. They bring the best and the worst out of each other.

Utd defended amazingly which is not something that can be said often this season. Ronaldo left me breathless playing down that right wing. fuking amazing play.

The intelligence of Solskjaer taking two players with him as he ran across the goal clearing the area for scholes to belt it in.

Amazing play today. Arsenal were unlucky not to score today in the first 10 minutes. Brown was amazing clearing that ball off the line. Brown looks sensational when he is fit and playing well.

Jank, how the hell can you say that Utd do not have class? Also, not one goal was belted over the top and their performance does not resemble the current liverpool side. Not one ball was "hoofed" up to Ronaldo. We can all accept Arsenal have been amazing this season. Now you stop talking sh!t and accept that Utd have been the best team today. Theres nothing between Utd and Arsenal. Never has been much and never will be regardless of which team accumulates the most success in the future and from the past. Take off the tinted glasses. :o :rolleyes:

Pires was taken off because he was going to get sent off on the temper he was on.

Sure just as he was being subsituted he was having a row with fletcher.

---

I don't think you can discount Arsenal as one of the great sides because of today's preformace.

What would discount it would be if they didn't win the champ league, or at least beat either milan or madrid.

----

Sidenote, anyone else think that Henry looked really tired when he came on?

Originally posted by PHB
    Sidenote, anyone else think that Henry looked really tired when he came on?

Yes, but not as tired as viera :(

On a plus note, the last few games henry has been fired up like never before. He really does give them impression that hell die for the team. In the past hes been accused of being anonymous, but even when hes not having a good game these days he really does make the effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Really good game I enjoyed it. I fancied utd the minute i heard Van Nistelrooy was out. They seem to traditionally do better in the big games when their main men are missing (like a lot of the best results last season came with Beckham missing).

I think Vans a great striker but hes very selfish.

I couldn't see a way back for Arsenal after Scholes scored. Arsenal aren't good losers and it showed in a way today by the way they got a bit thick and started diving a lot. Probably should have had a penalty but I guess that evens the score on last week.

I'm really glad to see that people actually got to see what Fletcher is really like (a really decent player) when he played in his proper central midfield position today.

I felt for once Wenger lost his cool and lost Arsenal the game. He had 5 strikers on at the end which was a bit of desperation really, which ok is expected but he brought them on with over half an hour to go. Too many cooks spoil the broth and all that...
    Even Ferguson said it made it easy for Utd.

good to see you again around these parts tinky
    utd overall deserved to win on the day and how did i say was man of the match again! but its funny that so many hope and predict that arsenal go on to lose the plot and the league and CL

lightning wont strike twice
    Life ban and castration

off topic but what is your fasination with castration!?

As regards 900 tickets sent back its bull**** well kinda!

The Capacity has been reduced for this match, on police instructions. Arsenal and Manutd were both instructed by the FA to return 1700 tickets.

Man Utd went to court last night to have a judicial review of the Police Powers, but the West Midlands Police and the Local Authorities have been adjudged as acting within the power of the Health and Safety Act. The decision was ratified, and Man Utd Lost. The Case.

united had ferdinand, van nistelrooy and saha missing, arsenal had a full strength side to choose from.

the whole 'buy a defender' and 'sack fergie' brigade will be eating their own shortsighted glasses.

we're not in a downfall, we dont need a defender and we will not sack fergie. the past week has proven arsenal are not as great as you'd think and dont have the bottle to finish jobs. of their big 5/6 matches within 2 weeks, they havnt won any yet.

you'd think a 'great side' would learn from past mistakes but obviously not.

arsenal's despiration to win the league now could cost them it. all because of 1 defeat, their under enormous pressure. those who thought the league was wrapped up (including myself) are now doubting it.

thats what 1 slip up does. the henry/lauren thing was the 1st sign of cracks appearing in arsenals formidable team. manu cant win the title, but they could decide who it goes to now with that game against chelsea.

Em, do you really think Man United will not go all out and try to beat Chelsea aswell?

They aren't the type of side that would roll over and let Chelsea win just in case they might be able to beat Arsenal.

Man United didn't win, they don't care who did, they only care that they didn't, just like every other team.

Also you realise that Arsenal still havn't lost a premiershpi match yet right? They are still unbeaten.

Maybe if they lose to chelsea they might get frustrated, but I doubt it, they've learnt their lesson from last year

---

Brown is coming along well, but I still think another CB is needed, a quality one, maybe they could get Puyol after all :P

• Advertisement

united had ferdinand, van nistelrooy and saha missing, arsenal had a full strength side to choose from.

the whole 'buy a defender' and 'sack fergie' brigade will be eating their own shortsighted glasses.

we're not in a downfall, we dont need a defender and we will not sack fergie.
    cos like, the FA cup is an excellent return for a team as big as Man Utd who were challenging on all fronts prior to the rio ban.

the past week has proven arsenal are not as great as you'd think and dont have the bottle to finish jobs. of their big 5/6 matches within 2 weeks, they havnt won any yet.

you'd think a 'great side' would learn from past mistakes but obviously not.

arsenal's despiration to win the league now could cost them it. all because of 1 defeat, their under enormous pressure. those who thought the league was wrapped up (including myself) are now doubting it.

thats what 1 slip up does. the henry/lauren thing was the 1st sign of cracks appearing in arsenals formidable team. manu cant win the title, but they could decide who it goes to now with that game against chelsea.
    the past week has seen Arsenal get 2 adequate results and 1 poor one. you really should be writing for the sun.

I think considering the FA decided to try and knobble United this season and banned their man defender for 8 months then its particularly satisfying to win the FA cup. A trophys a trophy, Im sure all the Liverpool fans wouldnt mind winning it!!

Anyway, we still have to beat Millwall, everyone is talking like we have it won.

Originally posted by Draupnir
    I think considering the FA decided to try and knobble United this season and banned their man defender for 8 months then its particularly satisfying to win the FA cup. A trophys a trophy, Im sure all the Liverpool fans wouldnt mind winning it!!

Anyway, we still have to beat Millwall, everyone is talking like we have it won.

Err I think you'll it was that tit Blatter that forced their hand in giving such a severe penalty.

I expect United to win the cup easily, sorry Millwall fans but if United play anyway near their best they will destroy you !!!

Gandalf.

Originally posted by PHB

Maybe if they lose to chelsea they might get frustrated, but I doubt it, they've learnt their lesson from last year

they have not learnt their lesson! that game against utd was MASSIVE for arsenal. it was a test of mental power and seeing if they could keep cool under pressure.

it was a huge game in that manu would put everything they had into it to win, this would be utd at their hungriest. and arsenal lost which means they couldnt keep cool and play their usual free-flowing game.

last season they cracked under pressure and this is another sign of cracking. lets face it, before this match it was all talk of a treble, arsenal were joint favourites to win the champions league, the league was wrapped up.

all of that has gone out the window now and arsenal could end up trophyless.

no, it was massive for united. if it was really that massive for Arsenal, Henry would have played from the start (and possibly Reyes too). It was a big game for them, but clearly Arsenal weren't fully there, they had one eye on the Chelsea game.

Originally posted by kaids
    no, it was massive for united. if it was really that massive for Arsenal, Henry would have played from the start (and possibly Reyes too). It was a big game for them, but clearly Arsenal weren't fully there, they had one eye on the Chelsea game.

Wenger obviously wanted the win otherwise he wouldn't have played Henry at all who looked jaded when he came on and had little effect on the game.

• Advertisement

Smemon, the premiership game vs. Man United was massive for Arsenal, and they got draw out of it.

Thats why they started full strength in the premiership.

The FA Cup is secondary to Wenger, and rightly so.

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULDNT YOU START HENRY IF YOU WANTED TO WIN?

One reason:

Chelsea in the Champions League, much more important

Of course he wanted to win, but he wanted to win in the champions league even more, and now Henry will be fresh for it!

Unfortunate for him about Reyes and Luneberg though, that might make the Chelsea game a lot closer

take the blinkers off!

Wenger obviously wanted the win otherwise he wouldn't have played Henry at all who looked jaded when he came on and had little effect on the game.
    Wenger always wants to win, that doesn't mean it was a massive game for arsenal

those who thought the league was wrapped up (including myself) are now doubting it.

I know i might get banned from the forum for this but being totally honest - You're an idiot. Those who thought the league was 'wrapped up' and who know think its 'wide open' are well, morons.

Arsenal are 7 points ahead with 8 games left. That hasnt changed after one loss in the FA Cup. They have a great chance of winning it and should hold on if they are the team they purport to be. They have 4 games in 9 days which makes it more difficult but that has always been the case and hasnt changed overnight.

If youve watched football for lets say, more than 5 minutes, then you should know that gaps of this length can easily be closed and HAVE been closed. Arsenal have let it slip before, as have United, as has a great liverpool team.

Bottom line, save your sky sports tabloid statements for your moron mates in the pub.

See you in a week.

Originally posted by kaids
    Wenger always wants to win, that doesn't mean it was a massive game for arsenal

Agreed, it was third choice the same as it was for united at the start of the season but to get the treble you have to win it which I assume was arsenals goal up to yesterday.

Depth of squad is the problem and Ye have a very tough week ahead which will tell a lot about the Character of your players.

Btw Dustaz Arsenal are only 4 points ahead but have the game in hand or is that a forgone conclusion.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭TheC0CK

While I do not agree with Smemons comments, I do not think it is right for Dustaz to get on a power trip and start abusing posters because he has a few red things written below his name. Get off your high horse and save your stupid comments for yourself. You are no better than anyone else. You do not know Smemons mates and you have no right to call him or his mates a moron or an idiot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement