Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shaggAGE

Options
  • 03-04-2004 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, me and this girl wanna do stuff... Prob is that she lives in Carrigaline.. and I live in Ballinora and neither of us ever really has a free gaff. So I was wondering where's the cheapest hotel/motel that I could rent a room in the city?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Can't you do it on a golf course or a park bench like a normal person? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

inthemouth.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Well I tried to get her to come into the leftmost gingerbread house toilet which... come on, as public places go, is the pinnacle of shagspots but she wants a bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Demand that she must marry you before consenting to anything.

Originally posted by Kold
    Well I tried to get her to come into the leftmost gingerbread house toilet which... come on, as public places go, is the pinnacle of shagspots
    I reckon the corridor of the Capitol Cineplex is probably my personal best. First floor mind. I believe the movie was National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase, circa 1989/90. Dire movie. Obviously.

Hang on, is Gingerbread House the one beside the Cineplex? Or used to be? Run by a rather attractive dark-haired lesbian name of Audrey? (Edit: Nah, it's the one over in Paul Street right? What was the one next to the Cineplex called? Something buttery...)

adam

• Advertisement

Cineplex!? Man, that place isn't even nice enough to watch a movie in never mind have sex. Ginge is on Paul street. Check the left most cubicle on the top floor. That place was MADE for shagging. But I need help here, I'm assuming Jurys is well out of my price range..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

What's that gaff near the Dunkettel roundabaout? Off towards Glanmire? I want to say Holiday Inn. Anyway's........there was a bit on 96fm over a year ago about them renting rooms by the hour.

Most of the hotels in Cork have a reasonable nightly rate, and no one says you gotta stay the whole night. The one in the middle of Patrick's Street (I'm great 4 names aren't I?) is supposed to be really cheap.

Btw, I heard this from a friend in the hotel trade - it's not personal experience :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

but she wants a bed

a Carrigaline burd wants a bed? Jaysus they must have moved up in the world since I got out of there! Maybe it was my extreme moral decay bringing the tone of the place down?

Theres a B&B up on the western road that's pretty reasonable, although the breakfast is god awful. Big blue place just across the way from UCC.

I fully support the golfcourse/park bench idea however. It's easy on the pocket and gives you cheap thrills. Exhibitionism, providing youre not rumbled by the fuzz, is it's own reward.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

ButterFingers was the name of the place next to the Cineplex but it is now called Ky's Kafe.
    That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger
    What's that gaff near the Dunkettel roundabaout? Off towards Glanmire?

The Ibis. Apparantly all the Ibis hotels rent rooms by the hour. If you ever see someone you know peeling off towards Glanmire....... :D

• Advertisement

Cineplex!? Man, that place isn't even nice enough to watch a movie in never mind have sex.
    I was young, I needed the money...

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭brainstorm

if u've got a car find some little laneway on the backroads. The victoria hotel off patrick st is one that was mentioned earlier, its a dump but does it really matter! Travel lodge on kinsale road roundabout, breakfast isnt the best though, finally the Ibis hotel down there by the dunkettle roundabout off the dublin road. its quiet and far enough away from carrig & balinora so u wont be known and its all u can eat breakfast..... more incentive to work up an appetite eh! :)

as for ginge.. would that be male or female cubicles??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

yea little chief..! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

The ginge's cubicles are unisex are they not?

Unisex yes. Well... We did it today... at my house... and i could be expelled...

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭brainstorm

unisex toilets eh? bet the cubicle that was made for sh*gging is for disabled ppl, those cubicles are always way bigger..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

We did it today... at my house... and i could be expelled...

You already expelled.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement