Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Broadband Direct Debit gone haywire?

• 03-04-2004 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

hi, anyone else have their Irish Broadband direct debit go haywire over the last few months?

mine used to be billed once a month at the end of the month up until September last year. then they started skipping a month but applying a double charge the next month - that's fair enough - but when they start swapping the billing dates around aswell it gets a bit much

ending up in the last two weeks they have charged me for 3 months service - one double charge at the end of March and a single charge at the start of April - every other company i have a direct debit with is able to charge once a month for the money that's due

think i need to set up a standing order instead....

BrianG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

i've noticed that aswell. I'm keeping a very close eye on whats happening with the debits. They seem to take the money erraticaly from the account, not once a month, more like a double whammy every 2 months or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭CONMIKE12

Seems like ibb's billing methods are on a direct par with their ability to provide a decent residential service.Have never come across a co. quite as bad for customer service,product reliability and tech support. A truly awfull consumer experience.Cannot believe they are still in business.

Advertisement