Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jolt.co.uk haxed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

orig00000768.jpg

transformer.jpg

hvordan_brasil_vinner_vm.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

gay.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

What happened to DMT and his pictures?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭DMT

Originally posted by n1ck
    What happened to DMT and his pictures?
    Ocassionally, I do have other things to do. But....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

DMT, you're some fncking tit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

*snip*

BY ORDER OF DMT

*bows*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by phaxx
    h00j.gifh00j.gifh00j.gif

h00j.gifh00j.gifh00j.gif

h00j.gifh00j.gifh00j.gif

Well done Phreak & phaxx that gif:
    http://sleepygeek.org/~phaxx/h00j.gif
    crashes Mozilla Firefox.

Twats....

[edit]Confirmed this by blocking sleepygeek.org - results in not Firefox crash.
    Forcing people to use Internet Explorer by exploiting Firefox bugs to crash people's browsers/computers makes baby Jesus cry...[/edit]

Originally posted by DMT
    Well done Phreak & phaxx that gif:
    http://sleepygeek.org/~phaxx/h00j.gif
    crashes Mozilla Firefox.

Twats....

opera > firefox

Haha. That wasn't my intention, I just made a huge (6000x6000) transparent gif. I think I found a bug in firefox, which kinda sucks as it's my main browser.

*goes off to submit a bug report*

It might be a good idea to edit your posts...

If you say so, sweetie.

If you say so, sweetie.
    I don't care - I have sleepygeek.org blocked in my hosts file. but if people loose sensitive data because their browser crashes thanks to that gif, they'll be calling for your head/some bannage....

It's up to yourself to decide....

Phreak needs to edit his quoted post too...

*snip*

BY ORDER OF DMT

*bows*
    I'm not ecksor.... :D

Originally posted by DMT
    I don't care - I have sleepygeek.org blocked in my hosts file. but if people loose sensitive data because their browser crashes thanks to that gif, they'll be calling for your head/some bannage....

It's up to yourself to decide....

Haha. Calm the **** down.

Good, I wouldn't want to waste any bandwidth on you anyway :)

*hug*

• Advertisement

Haha. Calm the **** down.
    I control the horizontal and the vertical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭naitkris

what is up with the insane number of simultaneous posts DMT? not to mention number of images with no text before or after it...

could you not edit your posts if you forgot to say or attach something or attach all images to one post, so much easier for everyone... otherwise it makes it look as if you are posting so much just to increase your post count...

but then again that could now be what this thread is now all about - a place for people to up their post counts, it seems that way anyhow...

/me is a little confused...

Originally posted by naitkris
    what is up with the insane number of simultaneous posts DMT? not to mention number of images with no text before or after it...

could you not edit your posts if you forgot to say or attach something or attach all images to one post, so much easier for everyone... otherwise it makes it look as if you are posting so much just to increase your post count

what would be funny is if amp deleted(not sent to recycle bin) all his posts on this thread so his post count went back to the way it was. all that time and effort wasted :)

Originally posted by Phreak
    what would be funny is if amp deleted(not sent to recycle bin) all his posts on this thread so his post count went back to the way it was. all that time and effort wasted :)

i don't know. but i've always been brought up with the idea that if i don't have anything remotely interesting or worthwhile to say, i don't say it, or in the case or boards.ie - type it...

i don't want to imagine if there existed a word count attached to every person in the world so that when they said something their word count would increase... (imagine the word count being a holographic projection above each and every persons head). the amount of rubbish on top of what already is said by some people (including myself) would be unbearable in my view if such a system existed...

i reckon IF all these multiple posts are purely to increase a person post count, then boards.ie should remove posts # next to each and every user altogether so that users aren't tempted to post just anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

way to massacre a perfectly good thread!

Originally posted by sixpack's little hat
    way to massacre a perfectly good thread!

sorry for being the party pooper...

let the "thread that i haven't a clue what is happening in it" continue... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

post-fag.gif

thread.jpg

Originally posted by Phreak
    That would be hilarious...

• Advertisement

diethreaddie.jpg

Advertisement