Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

few problems with window (not remembering things)

Options
  • 03-04-2004 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

done a fresh install of xp pro 2 days ago.

everythings seems to work fine except its as if windows isn't remembering that it installed certain things, like i got a bubble a few time after a boot up that it had detected a raid drive i installed the drivers for it 2 days ago!

also internet security doesn't seem to remember that it had already made up rules for ie, outlook, soullseek to name a few

i keep getting a box at start up saying its finishing installation, was to late getting screen shot but i'll post that soon
    i think thats all sofar

jozi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ColmOT [MSFT]

I've never heard of this before. Are you sure that setup completed completly, and error free?

Check your %systemroot%\setuperr.log file for details of potential setup errors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

i cant find that file?

i hink everything might be fine now but 'm not sure all seems to work

raid drivers bubble thing doesn't show anymore either

cheers anyway

Advertisement