Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Vietnam for €14.99

Options
  • 03-04-2004 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

PC World in Liffey Valley are selling it for €14.99

Its a gimmick gone wrong.

Picture this; big poster saying "Games from €14.99", and a picture of the cover of Battlefield Vietnam is on it.

So I get the game off the shelf. €39.99, it says on it. I go up to the till, and say "I know it says €39.99 on the box, but according to that big poster over there, it's only €14.99!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Good work.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

There's a few other games on display, that go for this special price as well :)

Just go instore, and look at the big poster. See wot other games are advertised as being cheap, as they can't deny you that cheap price, as once the poster says so, if they say no, its false advertisment, and their ass is grass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

I was told far cry and ut2004 are the same

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Yeah i got ut2004 for 15 or 20 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Jaysus where have u guys been :rolleyes:

Linkage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

is there a PC world in cork anywhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Wow, a good reason now to walk into PC world (though be sure to wash yourself thoroughly after visiting the place)

Advertisement