Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O'Haire Released

• 03-04-2004 8:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

WWE have announced that Sean O'Haire and Terri have been released from the company: http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1253544

I know that there are a lot of O'Haire fans on the boards, and I really don't understand this. One of the most promising characters in a long time was just let go to waste, I can't remember the last time I saw him on TV. I didn't understand the idea behind pairing him with Roddy Piper initially, that sort of killed his heat a bit, but I really think they should have given him a decent chance, he had all the tools needed to be an "impact player" (would you prefer O'Haire to be in Bradshaw's position now?).

Another talent gone to waste.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭JippoKelly

O'Haire's release from the WWE is a terrible shame. Another wasted talent.

The whole Roddy Piper fiasco was a joke from the start. For the WWE to put so much effort into trying to generate some heat for O'Haire with them uber-cool promos before he debuted, only to turn him into Piper's bitch in the space of two or three weeks was a disgracefully incompetent decision.

He really could have gone somewhere on the back of them promos and that gimmick.

And as for Terri, good riddance! Slapper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

in a company that pushes bradshaw, a-train, matt morgan, nathan jones, mark henry, rikishi and a host of other big men without half the talent o' haire has, this has to be one of the stuipidest things they've ever done. I can only guess that he must have had a drug problem or something which they've been keeping quiet, or that he's got a****ty attitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

its a terrible terrible shame they wasted such a talent. It was nothing to do with drugs they just didnt have nothing for him, complete bull****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Good riddens. He's just another steroid droid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

So are all the other big hoss' in WWE why not get rid of half of them without the talent n keep the talented ones?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Bigshot

Its an awful shame. He had much more potential than alot of the bums we see on TV week in and week out ( A-Train, Rikishi, Bradshaw, FBI, Orlando Jordan, Cade, Conway). He never really got a chance to shine. Then again it could be a great thing for him if he can go over to TNA and show WWE what a huge mistake they made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 vinnie vegas

alot of vince's problem with o'haire was the fact bischoff was set to build his wcw around o'haire and vince just loves to bury easy E's ideas. O haire will be a star in the wwe yet but i'm not telling you something you dont already know

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

He never really got a chance to shine.

the same is said for alot of the young wrestlers in wwe. it is a pity but if he didnt go someone else would have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Cant wait for London to do his disappearing act from the WWE roster soon now. COME ON! We all know its gonna happen.

Hope O'Haire does well in the indies. Hopefully he'll be on TNA soon enough.

Hanza

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

Tna are supposed to be very intrested in Sean and Terri. He will be better off there .

it is a shame because he had talent but he just didnt get his big chance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement