Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Maiden-No More Lies Souvenier EP

Options
  • 04-04-2004 8:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else bought this? 5.50 or thereabouts. I thought it was worth it. You get the standard No More Lies, an orchestral version of Paschendale, and Journeyman done with electric guitars, which I thought was much better sounding than the acoustic version on Dance Of Death. 12 minutes later there's a hidden "song", which is really just Nicko doing a pisstake of Age Of Innocence. Quite amusing...

And it comes with a free wooly wristband OMG TEH 80S ARE BACK LOL!!!!!1

Nothing immensely new, no, but it was only a fiver. And, let's face it, a free wristband is a free wristband. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

sounds good!! want me wrist-band!! cant get up and do maiden covers without me maiden wrist-band!! hmmm.... i might get two.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by Sarky
    an orchestral version of Paschendale

Wow, that i have to hear!
    Might be worth getting the EP for that alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Well, it's more like they turned up the background horns and strings from the original. Still nice, in an S&M album kinda way.

Advertisement