Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Behold! The RPG system of ULTIMATE EVIL!

• 04-04-2004 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

FATAL, or Fantasy Adventure To Adult Lechery, is the most horrible thing I have ever come across, worse than the comics of Gonterman, worse than the Dancers&Drugees system, it is truly the offspring of a threesome between Book of Vile Darkness, Monster Manual, and Satan Himself. It has tables for urination, critical hits to the clitoris, and performance modifiers for the length and circumference of your penis! One review notes in the details section that the cost of the game is "1D6/3D10 SAN".

Not really safe for work, unless you work in an S&M brothel. Even then, I wouldn't recommend it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Well thats certainly an interesting twist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Naar

I am playing in a game of FATAL, as Grignr, slayer of men, ravisher of women, mightiest warrior in all the land. He also happens to be a one-month-old baby. However, since he's an anakim baby, he can bench-press 430 lbs. and crush bone with his jaws. He also inspires the desire for anal sex in a 1ft. radius about his person.

I wish I were making this stuff up.

A review of FATAL is here if you can't stomach the game itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

If this is the first time that you've ever heard of FATAL, you're in for a fun ride. Well, let me rephrase: You're in for a "fun ride" if you consider a fun ride to be, say, hitting your nutsack with a tack hammer. For about four hours.

ROFL

Advertisement