Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a phone.

Options
  • 04-04-2004 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭

i am due an upgrade and i have €160 to put to an O2 upgrade.

I am not to bothered about a camera phone but i do want a phone that will allow me to connect to the internet.i have laptop with an infrared connection. i dont care how it does it as its looks as its fast.

I prefer a nokia model as well.

I am looking at a GPRS model. i have been looking at the
    Nokia 5100 but not sure if its what i want.

the 6310i looks good but is aging a bit now so please some recommendations please.

fianlly the 7250i

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

The nokia 3200 is pretty much all singing all dancing, except for bluetooth.

You dont say if its a contract or prepay phone, but its €179 on speakeasy, and probably less on contract.

The sony ericsson t610 would be a good option also, but i dont know about the costs of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭embraer170

Had a 3200 for a few weeks now and I am not unhappy.
    You dont say if its a contract or prepay phone, but its €179 on speakeasy, and probably less on contract.

Is it not €199 on Speakeasy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Is it not €199 on Speakeasy?

Its €179 on o2's website. Dont know what it is in the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

The 6610 is an excellent phone. Nearly a year old at this stage but it is still very decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭irishgeo

going to go with 7250i which is practically the same as a nokia 3200.

the pay monthly upgrade price is €199 euro.

• Advertisement
Advertisement