Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunderland - Millwall

• 04-04-2004 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Sunderland 0 - 1 Millwall and 3 mins to go.

G'wan Millwall! :D

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

A FA cup final spot AND European glory?! G'WAN MILLWALL :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Very good game although i think sunderland would have had a better chance beating united ........... then again im a Newcastle fan so :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I'll definitely have a few quid on Milwall at 6/1 but I would feel a lot safer backing them if European football was on the line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Oswald Osbourne

Millwall in Europe. Thank god it isn't 1984.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Big Ears
    Very good game although i think sunderland would have had a better chance beating united ........... then again im a Newcastle fan so :D:D:D

Same here :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Does anyone else hate Jason McAteer with a passion? He deserved to be sent off straight out for what he did to that Millwall player (I think it was Muscat?). Then he whacks on a puppy dog face and the ref has sympathy with him so he can go off and do it again. Dirty so and so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Originally posted by MrJoeSoap
    Does anyone else hate Jason McAteer with a passion? He deserved to be sent off straight out for what he did to that Millwall player (I think it was Muscat?). Then he whacks on a puppy dog face and the ref has sympathy with him so he can go off and do it again. Dirty so and so!
    You're not the only one. He should have been given the red card for that injury. I hate Sunderland with a passion as well, dirty ****in' team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Can anyone explain how Mcik McCarthy decide to make his subs??? is it that he thinks his team r playin well so lets feck it up!! Second half starts and Sunderland are startin to really be on top and everything is being put thru Big Kyle......then McCarthry in his Wisdom takes him off and puts Steward on....

Not Stewards fault but Smith hadn't kicked the ball for the game up onto that point and even for the rest of the game was dire! why not put Steward on for Smith....like for like and see if Steward cud get a chance on one of Kyles knock downs.....

Just reminded me of WC when he decided to bring on Connolly!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

Millwall might not be in the uefa cup if wise doesnt get his badges sorted...need both badges B and A to be head coach now....Wisey has none.

Love to see them there though

john

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

they'll prob put wilkins in charge...I'm sure he has them....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Originally posted by seansouth
    they'll prob put wilkins in charge...I'm sure he has them....

Aye he does. Hes actually one of the most qualified coaches in England apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by MrJoeSoap
    Does anyone else hate Jason McAteer with a passion? He deserved to be sent off straight out for what he did to that Millwall player (I think it was Muscat?).
    I would have probably reacted the same way McAteer did TBH, I think players should be yellow carded for handling the ball when they go down. Why did he grab the ball?

Advertisement