Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

surface piercing

Options
  • 04-04-2004 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

hey,
    I'm lookin to get a new piercing and it has to be a surface piercing preferably on my chest. (female). Anyone else got anythin like this?? I havnt seen anyone with it, I was just wondering do they 'heal out' much?? thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

hello , i have a surface piercing in the back of my neck. mine healed perfectly. i dont know what u mean by 'heal out', do u mean does it grow out much? people have told me that mine will grow out eventually.

i have a friend of a friend who has two surface piercings on her chest, one at the top of each of her boobs, going diagnialy.
    looks very pretty.

go for it go for it go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭karlitob

L5 wrote: »
    hey,
    I'm lookin to get a new piercing and it has to be a surface piercing preferably on my chest. (female). Anyone else got anythin like this?? I havnt seen anyone with it, I was just wondering do they 'heal out' much?? thanks!

Hey,

did yo get it done. I had one put into the centre of my chest across my breast bone. Didnt go very well. It was put in vertically which meant that it didnt sit very well in my chest to allow it to heal. The curve in the bar kept slipping out (gravity I suppose).

One day I lifted a box onto my chest in work. Caught the bar and ripped through some skin - nasty cut. Took out the bar, have some scarring.

Would have gone with the horizontal? Let me know how it went.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

this thread is 7 years old. Seriously.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement