Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lip Piercing?..Sexy?

• 04-04-2004 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hey...
    I was just wondering from the ladies point of view.....Do you think the Lip Piercing is a sexy piercing???......the girls ive asked have been all like ...yea!!!....do it....its sooo hot!......i was thinking of getting the left hand side of my lip done (bottem/ring) when i move out soon...(my mum would go ape)....alot of people have the idea that its really...like..part of a Heavy Metal Onsomble!!!....ah i dunno.....i think it looks kewl......Ladies?...Whatcha think? :confused::)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

as long as you dont dress like and idolise that guy from blink 182 like a guy i know

*shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

Why don't you go go the whole hog and get a wooden plate put in your lip just like some African tribes do. I hear they think they're preety cool. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

whats ur problem silent death? if ur attitude about piercings is so cynical, then why look at the forum in the first place?

sheesh.
    ...anyway, piercing are cool, ted, go for it.

unless ur a scobie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

whats a scobie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Auburn

I love lip piercings, personally. But not all girls are going to be into it. But you shouldn't worry about that. If you want it, go for it.

scobie = knacker = skanger, etc....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

Well Ted

Go for it ... lip rings .. damm sexy ... just look after it .. totally not sexy if it gets infected!

I like em better in the middle though ... thats a personal preference.

But yes definitly sexy ... get it.. look after it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

yea.......i think i will....theres a girl on my course and she has it done on the left hand side of her lip.....i cant stop looking at it...hehe........
    well..on top of that she is gorgious but anyway!........piercing the middle makes it look really...i dunno...grungey or something.....i just thought piercing on the left or right is ...well...less steriotypical in comparison to heavy rockers.....but i do dress like the lead singer in Lost Prophets (Ian Watkins)...so...it wud probably suite me......thanks all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

not sexy on girls imo. the sexiest places for girls to get pierced are tounge bellybutton, eyebrow, nipple and clit

That true...but she is umbelieveably hot and she plays with it.....sooo sexy.....but ya do have a point......id know exactly what you meant if it were pierced in the middle of her lip...but its to the side and in a way.....less noticable.....she has a colour bead on it.....its dead cute on her...but thats my opinion..cheers anyway :)

personally i prefer a labret instead of a ring on boys. girls can wear either and look fine, but some boys just look a bit... creepy... with a ring. but if u think itll suit u, definetly go for it.

do not knock the central lip ring. i am very pretty in mine thanku very much:)
    and the least likely person to be descibed as 'grungey' :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Altheus

I'm a boy and I wear a ring, bit I'm not creepy... :mad:

Girls do look v. sexy with their lip pierced, and that comes from about 20 of my mates who slag me about my piercings....

As for labret stud, it always makes me think lesbian... perhaps a nasty experience in my past or just a growing trend.

hey! i have a stud and a ring! i may be bi,but im no lesbian

im sure ur very pretty with ur ring, i only meant that some guys have the capacity of looking creepy with a side ring thing.

That sweeping generalization wasnt meant to be true, but personally I think rings are sexiest.... and yeah I do look purdy with my ring :p It's in the centre, never really like the blink182 style, it's all a bit "I'm a happy go lucky goofy pop punk", which is not me at all, and I would like to distance myself from that ;)

agreed. yer man from Blink182 looks like a twat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Silent Death
    Why don't you go go the whole hog and get a wooden plate put in your lip just like some African tribes do. I hear they think they're preety cool. :rolleyes:

If you don't have anything constructive to add, don't post. And if you don't like piercings, don't read a forum about them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I have my lip pierced and guys love it. They look good on guys too so go for it anyway. If you don't like it you can always take it out.

yea..silent.....im sure ya do :) ......yea...i think i will.....the only thing with the labret is well......it looks like you forgot where to put your food when uve just eaten.....ya get me?...lol.....it looks a lil funny to me personally.......like...i have nice lips so i thought id get it done....
    Sandi....does it hurt??.....ive my eyebrow and ear done.....got my tragus done last year but took it out....aren't they roughly the price of the eyebrow? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

what are you on about altheus?, you look the spits of travis from blink! you're still sexy though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭coldenmean

Originally posted by Teddi
    ....piercing the middle makes it look really...i dunno...grungey or something.....i just thought piercing on the left or right is ...well...less steriotypical in comparison to heavy rockers....

how about doing two... one on each side of your lip? now a couple of labret studs on either side of your lower lip might look real good! :D
    By the way i have one lip ring (slap bang in the centre) have had in for nearly 4 years an still lovin it.... an i really dont look steriotypical anything...

I never bad mouthed Travis though did I? ;) I was talking more about the side lip goofy look. Travis has an edge to his style, not that I try to emulate it....

and how do you know I'm sexy?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Good looking girls with lip piercings are sexy.

Ugly girls (eating breakfast rolls) with lip piercings are not sexy.

lol.......i second that versace :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

It doesn't hurt really. Just a little when the needle goes through but it's ok after that. It takes about a week to get used to eating with it there. I had the bar in for 3 months while it healed and then put the ring in (recommended by the piercer) and found it much better. My teeth used to get caught in the little round flat piece on the bar.
    My lip piercing cost £25 (not euro) as far as I can remember and I got it done in Celestial Ring, top floor of Stephen's Green S.C.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

cos i'm baldy if you're from leixlip.

Ah Baldy, never knew you thought I was sexy, that's a good thing to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

iv had it done in both places middle and left bottom lip, imo the left is ****in sore the middle is a doddle, im gonna get the left done again though i took them all out in a fit of rage bout a year ago and im gettin the lip done again n my tongue..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭girella

yes definately damn sexy
    but i myself would prefer it it the middle of of the lip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭qwertyphobia

My preference would strongly be for in the center of the lip as well

Advertisement