Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soldier Of Fortune 2?

Options
  • 04-04-2004 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

I just re-installed this after about 7 months of not playing it (the 1.3 patch f*cked up the netcode) and have been playing it online again. And it's brilliant! Well...not brilliant..but it's pretty good and makes a nice change from CoD. Just wondering if anyone here still plays it? Or if anyone knows of any good servers, or even better 56k only servers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Yeah I still play it quite a lot, and I'm on 56k too. I actually was playing against someone called Spike the other day...
    Anyway, I recommend the Demolition servers FA, DF and Gameservers DEM...active, friendly and pretty lag-free too...
    Gameservers CTF servers are pretty nice also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Yeah odds are that was me, I've only really been playing on the gameservers ctf. Might give the others a go later on.

Advertisement