Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any ideas?

Options
  • 05-04-2004 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

recently bought a spycam on here and have to say it was great.first time i hooked it up worked great,spycam works off a 9V battery while the receiver can do same or off power.....so got two 2 euro batterys out of pound shop to see what it was like and it was great....i got this spycam cause having trouble with my car some fecker writting on it etc etc......so left cam in place all nite with battery in and i knew it wud not last cause what do u expect out of pound shop.....so next day got a duracel and plugged it in and nothing no more pics....its doing my head in......now back of camera get hot from duracel battery and im wondering if me leaving battery in overnite burned out something?.....anyone any ideas.....thanks in advance

Advertisement