Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HEC again next weekend!

• 05-04-2004 11:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Tension mounting!

Munster V Stade - Munster win!

Llanelli V Biarritz - Llanelli win can't see them losing in Stradley park

Toulouse V Edinburgh - Toulouse

Wasps V Gloucester - Wasps

Should be a cracking weekend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 thetis

Yay, yay, yay. Happy thoughts, guess who's going to be in Thomand Park next Saturday.
    From as unbiased a point of view as I can possibly manage, I can't see Stade beating Munster. Toulouse to beat Edinburgh, Wasps to beat Gloucester, Llanelli and Biarritz should be close though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Munsters best chance of winning the HEC yet, if we beat Stade I think we're more than a match for either Wasps or Glaws, Munster V Toulouse final I'd say, old scores to be settled :)

Advertisement