Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot Air Ballooning

• 05-04-2004 12:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Maybe this is not the place, but i don't know where else so feel free to move it if you need to.
    What do i need to know about organising one of these rides? Someone suggested it as a birthday present for my father, and it seems like a good idea. Anyone have any phone numbers or links for me?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Benster

I went with this guy a couple of years ago: www.balloons.ie

Got it as a b/day present for my other half, wasn't cheap though...

Had a great flight over Blessington for about 90mins. You have to be fairly flexible with your times as it is very weather-dependent. He could ring you up in the morning asking if you're ok to go in the afternoon.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Thanks for the reply. I got sorted out in the end anyway.
    €190 for a 3 hour thing, but 1 hour in the air. Haven't a clue where it's from as i didn't organise it, but if anyone wants info i can find out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Give us feedback when you've finished your flight Explsv_Cornflk, it would be a cool way to spend an afternoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Will do, i think its happening in the next few weeks.
    The voucher arrived in a decent presentation box, with a pen and a key ring, so it does make a good present for someone. I'll let you know what the actually trip is like after it is had.

Advertisement