Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

arsenal v chelsea CL (scores maybe!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

****ing wasters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

go on chelsea!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

2-1 chelsea

Arsenal will never score 2!!!

Chelsea V Monaco???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Bridge's goal was worth it if only to see Ranieri's reaction. I love that man...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

YES!!!!

im so happy for Ranieri

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

ROLOLOLOLOL!@!@!@!@!

COME ON CHELSEA!@!@!@!@!

HAHAHAHAHAH

oh no :(

gone from doing a treble to maybe winning feck all roflololol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Thank god for that, Ill get to watch 24, and thats not the best thing about this!

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

Gudjonnson is such a waste of space... until her set up Bridge for that goal

Wheres kaids, I wanna rub this in DEEP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Go on the wayne bridge :D:D:D:D:D:D

Ranieri's crying jesus i like that man

Go on man you can win it all now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Brilliant brilliant brilliant! :D

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Arsenal has cracked!!!

lol only joking, well played chelsa, unlucky arsenal

They CANNOT sack Ranieri!

Mike.

Originally posted by Emboss
    gone from doing a treble to maybe winning feck all roflololol

While I'm delighted for Chelsea and don't feel sorry for Arsenal, I think Emboss you need to remember the premiership is still theirs to loose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

omg fantastic result :D

Im delighted for Chelsea and Ranieri in particular :)

Makes this weekends games even bigger for Arsenal !!

I've watched arsenal's last 4 games and for the first time i can say they didn't cheat no abbey acting, no CRAP.

but they didn't win one of them?

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

WAN CHELSEA!!!

where's that little henry_14 kid, don't cry son "we'll do it next year"

rofl

I cant see Arsenal not ****in this up now, they will be knackered and gutted.

Originally posted by irish1
    While I'm delighted for Chelsea and don't feel sorry for Arsenal, I think Emboss you need to remember the premiership is still theirs to loose

exactly...."maybe"

You can get Chelsea at 7-1 for the Prem from Paddy Power if you're feeling adventurous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

AHhahahahahahahahaha u ell arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wp chelski!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be very worried for Arsenal now, they look so nackered out there in the last quarter of the game. The league is still theirs to lose, but have they peaked too soon again??

Yeah, henry_14 will have turned of the comp, and wheres kaids, stick that up your ******

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

:(

Can't say i'm surprised, that was coming a mile off once Lampard scored.

And seriously soccer mods, the level of man utd fan retardation on this board is getting beyond a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

get in there chelsea!! :D:D:D

GREAT win for ranieri. were was arsenal's french god tonight?! played of the park by terry.

the empire is crumbling. utd nudged arsenal into the coffin and chelsea nailed it shut. dont blow it in the league arsenal, you's dont want to make complete fools of yourselves.

4games against chelsea and manu and arsenal havnt won any, great side me arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

haha have been sayin it since the draw I fancied Chelsea.....Ranieri is class.......Monaco in next round now

Originally posted by Draupnir
    and wheres kaids, stick that up your bollix

Anatomically difficult, nigh on impossible in fact, but funny as hell...

:D

p.s. could be a banning in it for you though.

AWwwwwwwwwwwww, why is it man utd retardation??? jumpin to conclusions there are we kaids, maybe your just bitter cos you couldnt beat us all season and now Chelsea have knocked you out of the Champions League, sure Blackburn won that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Originally posted by kaids

And seriously soccer mods, the level of man utd fan retardation on this board is getting beyond a joke.

Agreed

Good performance by Chelsea, kept it tight all over the park and prevented Arsenal from getting at them to much. Im hoping Arsenal dont feel like taking out their annoyance till sunday :)

Surely I cant be banned for that, I mean Keano said it, I was simply quoting him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Chelsea deserved to win on the night. Brilliant performance to come to Highbury and play like that.

Will be interesting to see Arsenals reaction now as their Premiership campaign kinda fell apart last year when they got knocked out of the CL so will it be same again or will they slaughter Newcastle/Pool? They looked tired and Henry was very ineffective again but well played John Terry, he was immense.

Congrats to Chelsea. As for Arsenal I think they need to review their CL tactics to succeed at this level in the future. Don't think they'll have as good a chance of making a CL semi again for a long time.

:eek: Think iv changed from a neutral to a Chelsea fan because of Rainier

if they sack him their idoit's

Next up Liverpool and Newcastle! :D

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Chelsea have knocked you out of the Champions League, sure Blackburn won that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this
    Blackburn won the Champions League? Have to admit they kept it quiet ;)

Oh very good, very good. All laugh at the over excited United fan. What you expect, you reckon Im a retard.

By the way, have you seen my baseball?

AWwwwwwwwwwwww, why is it man utd retardation??? jumpin to conclusions there are we kaids, maybe your just bitter cos you couldnt beat us all season and now Chelsea have knocked you out of the Champions League, sure Blackburn won that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this
    First of all, I didn't play anyone all season, because I don't play competitive football.

Secondly, its quite clear on this on many other threads. Both times Arsenal lost to a team this year (other than Man Utd), the thread has been swarmed by retarded Man Utd fans childishly taunting the Arsenal fans on boards. Anyone with half a brain (that discounts roughly 99% of the Man Utd fans on this board, i'd mention B-K-DzR, Talla and PHB as 3 of the few intelligent Utd fans round here) can see it.

Well ok then, you win kaids.

(Adopts a Father Jack sarcastic voice)"Im sooooo sorry"

Forgot to mention, hard luck on your favourite team losing and going out of the CL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭patto_chan

You know how commentators and football hacks comment that nearly every team suffers a 'wobbly' period in a season in their pursuit of trophies etc.?

Chelski had a run of bad results over Christmas.
    ManU's 'wobble' lasted the month of Febuary and beyond.

Could this be Arsenal's ? If so, bad timing.
    Next weekend will tell.

Happy for Ranieri.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Secondly, its quite clear on this on many other threads. Both times Arsenal lost to a team this year (other than Man Utd), the thread has been swarmed by retarded Man Utd fans childishly taunting the Arsenal fans on boards. Anyone with half a brain (that discounts roughly 99% of the Man Utd fans on this board, i'd mention B-K-DzR, Talla and PHB as 3 of the few intelligent Utd fans round here) can see it.

and what about games utd have lost? no arsenal fans sticking a few knives in here and there?! all u arsenal fans, u now know what its like to be a utd fan. despite all the wins and class football, your swarmed with insults and taunts any time you lose. get used to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Libertine

Hey Draupnir, you're a f*cking idiot. Go back to talking to your building site chums about how Steve Bruce was the best defender ever

Hey smemon, try searching for my posts after United to lost to Porto... check all the gloating!

Oh wait, there isn't any.

Cheers Libertine, my building site is closed till tomorrow, and we all reckon Gary Pallister was better anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

fuk's sake. what happened to that mental belief. we just didn't come out to play second half..Henry ya waster.

well done Ranieri.

[edit] Madrid's Treble glory just blew up. First the Copa del Rey, now hte UCL. they're only 1pt ahead of Valencia. Arsenal same as Madrid.

Arsenal need Vieri or some other header of the ball. it really showed tonight[/edit]

Hey about you all just settle down, so Arsenal lost like Man U did.

Personal insults will only get the thread closed, why can't you just discuss the thread without insulting ppl.

seriously ppl grow up:rolleyes:

Originally posted by irish1
    Hey about you all just settle down, so Arsenal lost like Man U did.

Personal insults will only get the thread closed, why can't you just discuss the thread without insulting ppl.

seriously ppl grow up:rolleyes:

agreed :(

• Advertisement

Hey smemon, try searching for my posts after United to lost to Porto... check all the gloating!

Oh wait, there isn't any.

Just to point something out... you're probably correct with what you said ^^^^ (I'm not going to check) but some Arsenal fans did yet you didn't

So going on that is it fair to paint all Utd fans with the same brush when something similar happens? I'd say no.

And I'm sure theres other fans posting comments too and most neutrals would have went for Chelsea (the underdog).

fair point Irish, I agree, got a bit excited there lads

On Topic: Great match wasnt it, some superb football in the first half by Arsenal, excellent tactical changes by Ranieri, silly substitutions by Wenger.

Anyone else notice how bad Jesper Gronkjaer is?? He got the ball at one stage and ran into touch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

The look on ranners face when the whistle went was priceless, if they let him go it will be a heartless travesty and I will hate chelsea forever.

Originally posted by Aliminator

Arsenal need Vieri or some other header of the ball. it really showed tonight

I'd agree with that but then they'd need someone to run to the endline and cross more and I dont think thats the style of Pires/Ljungberg.

Yeah, but just because there are some retarded Arsenal fans on this board too (and there are, definately) doesn't mean I have to put up with it (until the mods arrive anyway).

• Advertisement
Advertisement