Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor MMS Audio

• 05-04-2004 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

After getting a replacment phone (Siemens MC60) from Meteor cause a button wouldn't work, the new phone stopped reciving audio, only the name of the file that has the audio shows up.

I used to recive audio fine with the phone that has a button that doesn't work, I can recive pictures fine. I went back and changed the phone again to a nokia 3200 and still the same problem.

The problem is def in the phones cause when I put the sim card in my friends phone, it recives the audio fine...

Any Ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Demand another replacement phone from the shop you bought it from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jamiebarry

well it's the third time i change it, I think it's some settings...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭Celticwarrior

apparently there is some problem with the mms on the 3200 on meteor, i hear they expect to have it resolved in a week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

yeah i ve never been able to recieve audio but now my 3200 wont turn on so back to the shop :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

im only after buying a 3200. went to download tones through gprs and lost opver 10 euro credit. rang cs and they fixed it all up for me. anyways they told me the mms service is down for a while and it would only be by pure fluke that one could get through. its meant to be all fixed up by friday..

• Advertisement
Advertisement