Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crashing to desktop

Options
  • 05-04-2004 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭

Installed the game today , played it for around 2 hours without any problems , restarted pc and satrted getting a corrupt file notice.. ran chkdsk and it went away. When I go to play BFV now It crashes to desktop just before it connects to a server, any ideas ? I wannna play !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Didn't the original Battlefield 1942 cause similar problems for some people?

Hopefully the first patch will sort it out for you but in the meantime try googling for specific fixes. I'm sure other people out there have run into the same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

reinstalled , seems to have done the trick... Have a feeling the same problem will come up again though .

Advertisement