Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Song...?

• 06-04-2004 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Ok i have very little knowledge of the quality of this song although apparently its well known. From what i know its a dance song. I was under the impression of it being called "daniel" but that seems not to be the case as i can't find it anywhere with that name. All i know is that it starts of with some guy taling saying something along the lines of "i met this girl, shes from upstate new york, i brought her out".. blah blah blah. Then suddenly it turns evil and says "she asked "what did you give me?", ESCTASY, and i ****** her all night long". Right? So can anyone tell me the name or artist or am i making a tool of myself?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

the horrorist - one night in new york city

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

damn you Helix:mad:

AlterEgo; look for the pascal feos mix of it, its the best of the bunch that i have...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 AlterEgo

class, thanks for that. i'll check it out

LOL,thats one messed up song. Kinda catchy though. Any other crazy songs like this i could try-as in dance with dialogue. Reminds me of Passport to Heaven...well, without the pure evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭casper-

That is one extremely f*cked up song ... heh. Don't think I could classify it as catchy, though :)

• Advertisement

lol. It's kind of addictive. I shat my pants when the evil bit came on. He is rediculusly (sp) evil.

all the horrorists stuff is like that

the originals are generally rubbish tho and its the remixes that get things going

check out "the virus", "the boy who held his breath too long", and "mission ecstacy"

would i be right in thinking that the horrorist is billy nasty?
    i'm just assuming that from something pete tong said on his 2001 essential mix

no, in fact youd be horribly horribly wrong

the horrorist are from the states, and the lead vocalist guys name is chester beatty afaik

hmmm, i had a horrible feeling that i was wrong...

ah well, you learn something new every day.
    must check out the other horrorist tunes you mentioned

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Ahh what a legend tune... I have freaked out many people by playing that late at night and making them all shut up and listen to the words...

There is another one that I remember being played by Deep Dish years ago in the Redbox, all about a CrackWhore and what she does to get her drug money etc, anyone know the name of that one?

sasha dropped that at creamfields 02

cant remember the name of it offhand tho, but ill find out for you

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Chers Helix, if you could find the name I'd be delighted. I have always wondered what it was as I have only ever heard it once but thought it was brilliant...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I love the horrorist - wet and shiney

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

the horrorist is generally kinda sh't though, a lot of his stuff just sounds like thunderdome or something

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea I have a live set of him,
    praticually playing gabber he is..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

freaky stuff lenny, as i read your post wet and shiny came on my winamp! i have 2054 tunes in my library!

Advertisement