Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attracta's Body Found

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Krouc

Sorry for your loss.

Krouc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,479 ✭✭✭corkie

As grief and morning is such a personal thing. We can never truly know how this has effected you and your family.

From one who has lost close relatives, my thoughts are with you and your family.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

My sympathies to you and yours also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

I am very sorry for you and your family's terrible loss. My thoughts go out to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

I would like to add my condolences as well.

I can't imagine the agony you are all going through.

May she rest in peace.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭OHP

Crikey Martin :( I am deeply sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do, just shout ok.

OHP

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

My deepest sympathies to you and your family, Martin

Will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

I'm very sorry for your trouble, Martin.

I met some of your family leafletting by the Ha'penny Bridge in Dublin, and took a couple of leaflets to post up locally where I live. I'd been thinking of them, and of Attracta, since and hoping that she would be found safe. I'm very sorry for the hard death that she had, and the hard time facing you and all of her family, and if there's anything that I can do, you have only to ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

I'm very sorry for your trouble, Martin.

I met some of your family leafletting by the Ha'penny Bridge in Dublin, and took a couple of leaflets to post up locally where I live. I'd been thinking of them, and of Attracta, since and hoping that she would be found safe. I'm very sorry for the hard death that she had, and the hard time facing you and all of her family, and if there's anything that I can do, you have only to ask.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Deep regret from the entire Delaney Family

Joseph Delaney
    Killiney, County Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭ARKANGEL

I'm very sorry for your loss Martin.my prayers and my families prayers are with u

Advertisement