Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bush visit

Options
  • 06-04-2004 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

does anyone know when the great george w. will grace our humble shores this

summer. and if there are any plans for some decent riots. where will he stay. and

will we have the oppertunity to egg him????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

24th june I believe.

"these binoculars set me back a fortune"

"I'll show ya"

"ahh geddoudaway"

I love that ad!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by bahairy
    and if there are any plans for some decent riots.

Not on this forum, there won't be.

Incitement to violence will not be tolerated here.

jc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

Riots would totally counter productive...and every person that takes part in the demo or demos should report to the Gardai or demo marshals any person/s who is liable to cause problems. Potential Lefty rioters hopefully will be dealt with swiftly and grow up to be aspiring middleclass D4 adults just like their Mammies and daddies.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by dathi1
    Potential Lefty rioters
    And "righty" rioters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

Dunno seems as If most armchair generals are scared of Violence.Theyll probably cry that it unfair that we're lacking a gestapo to do their bidding.

Should be a good day out for peaceful protest and democratic process.Hopefully.Wish it was realistic to have a go at george, but thats life.

Incidently anyone thinking of going to the mayday stuff.There should be peacefull protests, despite all the fear mongering bout "anarchists", and It will be intresting to see how it gos.Ill bet the cops ignore those looting McDonalds, and go straight for the less dangerous individuals who happen to be in the most convientent corner.Wonder If theyll have their badges?.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

So did anything actually happen on mayday this year? i didnt bother checkin news etc. too tired from work...

Advertisement