Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[info] Lidl on the Northside of Dublin?

• 06-04-2004 3:58pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong boards, but I figure people in here would be the most likely to know.

Does anybody know if the address (or general area if not) of the Lidl on the northside of Dublin and it's opening times (Tuesday and Wednesday).

Cheers and thanks for help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

Hi BK, lidl is on the malahide road just opposite coolock UCI if you tell me where you're coming from I could give you directions. They definitely open till 6 anyway as I often go down and I finish work at 5pm.

Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

There's also one in finglas ,north road just before the M50 roundabout

Macker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Two in Blanchardstown, one in the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre Retail Park and one near Huntstown which is only a stones throw from the Shopping Centre (I'm pretty sure its a LIDL but it could be an Aldi:dunno: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭jm2k

Originally posted by aaf
    ...(I'm pretty sure its a LIDL but it could be an Aldi:dunno: )

You're right, both are LIDL shops, the opened the 2nd one because the LIDL near the shopping centre is their busiest store in Europe!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Thanks guys, I found the one on the Malahide road. Got myself a nice pair of binoculars for e25.

It is a pity I didn't know about the one in Blanchardstown, as I went out there after going to Lidl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭PersonalJesus

And by all accounts there is going to be a new LIDL built just outside Leixlip where the hitching post bar is opposite intel.

Cheap computers for sale opposite the maker of chips, how handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭PersonalJesus

And by all accounts there is going to be a new LIDL built just outside Leixlip where the hitching post bar is opposite intel.

Cheap computers for sale opposite the maker of chips, how handy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭s8n

theres one in grange road baldoyle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭mechanima

Not sure if it's "Northside" AS SUCH but there is now a LIDL behind the Penny Hill pub in Lucan...

G

Advertisement