Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pony Club and FREE e.p.s

Options
  • 06-04-2004 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hey. The Beautiful Losers will be supporting The Pony Club this Saturday the 10th in The Hub.

We will be giving out more free copies of our ep "last dance of the pagans" at this to whoever wants one. They are also availible free if you join our mailing list at
    www.beautifullosers.info and follow the link on the frontpage, cheers, tom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭T.B.L.

The Pony Clubs website is http://www.setantarecords.com/pony/fr.htm
    for anybody who hasnt heard of them.

www.beautifullosers.info

anybody any opinions on the pony club? gettin real good reviews at the moment they are

www.beautifullosers.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Saw them play support to Turn and thought they were quite good.
    Wouldn't really be my favourite type of music but they have a few songs that I really like. Also saw their set at HMV on St.Patricks Day.
    Was gonna go to this gig but now I can't.
    :(
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Groovy Mover

when you open Pony Club's website, your manon the front looks like Ant or Dec - don't know the difference - no offence !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭addicted

he is mr pony club!

great band.see you lot in the hub saturday.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

Pony Club were excellent! Mark Cullen is funny. cheer to TBL for the free cd...it's good...ye do the whole soaring indie vocals thing quite well :)
    some dodgy Pony Club photos here

our pleasure bout the cd, enjoyed the gig, as for the soaring indie vocals, that cd is from quite a while back so keep an eye out for our single in june which'll be a little different, tom.

www.beautifullosers.info

2nd photo looks very good. :D
    And thanks for the link 'cos I found the link to the Muse photos from it!
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭ilovehoovering

Originally posted by memaeve
    2nd photo looks very good. :D
    And thanks for the link 'cos I found the link to the Muse photos from it!
    xm

cooloids :) did you hear about Matt busting his face up in America? had to abandon a gig after 5 songs!
    hopefully gonna get some nice pics of the Franz Ferdinand boys doing their cool dancing this week :D

Yea, heard about that, although I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not. That's pretty mad. And ****. Poor Matt....:(
    xm

• Advertisement
Advertisement