Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How screwed is everyone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Ah its always the way this time of year though!

I'm miles behind in a most subjects, slowly but surely picking each one off though.

If you think about it though there is almost nothing on this earth (assignment, project wise) that a student can't do in a night!

wheres yer fight?

best of luck though

Farlz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

I lost my fight last night at 3 in the morning when I feel asleep infront of the computer!

honestly .. where would we be without caffine?

/me picks up gloves ... BRING IT ON! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

what are ppl studying?? Im doing a Commerce degree part time in Nuigalway and working during the day as a i.t. engineer??

Have had the books out for last 2 days and so far i have read 1 page....have no interest in studying this weekend but trying to build up the courage to open up "contemporary financial managament" exciting stuff, but find myself straying onto boards every 2 mins

"Damn Boards"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Commerce? Oh good Lord....I'm not saying you don't have interest in Commerce but a few of my friends are doing it and they hate it. Just doing it 'cos the job prospects are good and the money is good etc....but what's the point in being stuck in a job for the rest of your days doing something you don't enjoy? I like the course I'm doing to a certain extent but there's so much other crap involved too....once June comes I'm leaving DIT with a certificate after 2 years and I'm not staying for the degree. I'm going back to studying my first love - Geography. Luckily for me I can combine what I'm doing now with it.

By the way, how do you find working full time and studying? Is it difficult?

doint the commerce degree to try and marry my I.T. knowledge with some business knowledge and take it from there.....

Part time is crap...always tired....if i did it it again i would go back full time and live the student life....

• Advertisement

I can imagine it's pretty tough alright.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

i'm doing 3rd year computers up in Letterkenny, wouldn't it be handy if everyone on here at the same course, only at different colleges swapped their notes/assignments/project....could come in handy for a few ppl.

just a thought

Farlz

if only ,,,,twas that easy....

but also then everyone inc my dog would have a damn degree!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Hey I'm screwed totally, Mexico??? Could be a laugh ppl!!!The ULTIMATE boardsbeer or whatever thing!

I'm doin Economics/music/english 1st year in Maynooth and it's bloody harder than people say. Of course it may help if I went to lectures but I'm so far behind I don't know if it's even worth it!
    Anyone else here wasting their time in an Arts degree!!??

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Bungalow Bill
    Hey I'm screwed totally, Mexico??? Could be a laugh ppl!!!The ULTIMATE boardsbeer or whatever thing!

I'm doin Economics/music/english 1st year in Maynooth and it's bloody harder than people say. Of course it may help if I went to lectures but I'm so far behind I don't know if it's even worth it!
    Anyone else here wasting their time in an Arts degree!!??

Once again.....how come half the board seem to go to Maynooth?

And I wish I did Arts! :mad:

Oh...and yeah, let's all go to Mexico! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

How screwed am I??? ON a scale of 1-10 10 being the most screwed I'm about a 1...

Thesis write up just about finished .....

Only one exam to study for in May....

There is a slight chance i might get a 1.1 out of this degree ... if not its a 2.1 for defo!

(Its ok to hate me)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

arts pff, arts students are the lowest form of students the bottom of the barrel etc., the only thing i envy about arts students is there lack of hours

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    arts pff, arts students are the lowest form of students the bottom of the barrel etc., the only thing i envy about arts students is there lack of hours

Couldn't have said it better....

Depends what they're studying though.....I don't know, I wish I'd done it now 'cos I'm not able for Science anymore.

Thinking of going back and doing Geography next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Science aint that hard.
    You just have to work.

Whats that art sutdent saying...

Arts students goto lectures between sleep ...

Originally posted by Doodee
    Science aint that hard.
    You just have to work.

therein the difference lies though, who wants to have to do work?

Science is hard! :(

Or else I is just thick....:dunno:

Originally posted by ClareBear
    Science is hard! :(

Or else I is just thick....:dunno:

pretty sure that is am. but dont quote me
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

I'm gona be more f ucked than jenna jameson for me poltican science exam

I HATE IT SO MUCH!! ahhh :mad:

• Advertisement

pretty sure that is am. but dont quote me
    :D

Never heard of Ali G then?!

I was making a joke on you being thick.

gah, its wasted on you.

*Me storms off*

If anyone needs me i'll be in my trailer

its good the way we're putting our heads down and hitting the books

yea well im at work. whats your excuse?

:rolleyes:

yea well im at work. whats your excuse?

i'm kinda sick

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

should we have the "we're screwed and we know it so we may as well enjoy it" session in the student bar?

i nominate the forum bar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

:rolleyes: im ****ing sick of this ignorant attitude, i get it from EVERYONE!:mad:

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Seraphina
    :rolleyes: im ****ing sick of this ignorant attitude, i get it from EVERYONE!:mad:

I'm not even doing Arts and I'm sick of the attitude towards ye!

Advertisement